Boss Mode
Zombie Mode
Both
None / Different modes
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
New game types?
11-04-2013, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2013 01:39 AM by scifen.)
RE: New game types?
(11-04-2013 01:34 AM)Albertpujols5 Wrote:  New modes? We got some, didn't we?
-gravity
-speedy
-explosives x2
-friends list
- option for a better "practice" game
And the list goes on. I'm not sure why your complaining. Those are all new and we have only had them for 4 days, not 4 years. Just be a little more patient, we are only in beta stage.
Best wishes,
Albert

who says i am complaining I am stating a suggestions! now i cant state a suggestion or what

EDIT: and I obviously was suggesting about the 1v1v1 modes not the game type.
Find all posts by this user
11-04-2013, 01:41 AM
this shall be cool can you choose which mode u want like click 'boss mode'

[Image: 3z4iqs]
Warn the author for this post
11-04-2013, 01:41 AM
You are and you can. You are doing a Great job! Jam. Just telling you my opinion my they would t seen to work. I would think that most of you would like the ideas but I am trying to give you constructive criticism. Not trying to fight or anything.
Hope everything is well,
Albert

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
11-04-2013, 08:06 AM
A 1v2 or 1v3 mode would be interesting without the jumping feature.

11-08-2013, 11:17 AM
I think the options are interesting, but I'm on the fence whether I like them or not. If the zombie mode was implemented, I have some suggestions: the zombie could get a bite option, and by biting other players they become zombies; alternatively non-zombie players could have a heal shot that reverts the player back to non-zombie(the original zombie cannot be healed and there must be at least one non-zombie player at all times-unless they die). However with these suggestions, it would become very complicated. As I said in the beginning I'm not really for or against it.

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]
11-08-2013, 09:42 PM
I support suggestions and discussion about the game; there is nothing wrong with it; I just don't think the Donkins should be overwhelmed in this early stage as they are focusing on fixing errors/ bugs and other behind the scenes things.

Anyway; if any zombie theme is implemented it is important that the zombie somewhat resembles an egg and isn't 100% zombie form; it is called Bad Eggs Online for a reason!