Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
just some suggestions
02-05-2014, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 01:18 PM by Andy6778.)
RE: just some suggestions
The thing i want the most is badges.. Preferrably difficult to get.. But not too difficult.. Thatyoud get them somewhere between the lvs of 50 and 90.. But i do like the one i have now (signature) ..its AWESOME.. Thanks so much Donkins for the PENGUIN Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_BigGrin
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-05-2014, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 01:38 PM by do raa daexploder.)
(02-05-2014 07:25 AM)Master chief Wrote:  you really think someone over the age of 7 is going to buy something about dora! I don't think so!!!

maybe, you'll never know. in a very feminist society that we live in, this game lacks skins/shells for girls D:
anyway, to ea their own. w/e

(02-05-2014 01:13 PM)Birogrolph Wrote:  Copyright laws would come into effect with regards to the Dora idea. Anyway the Donkins tend to focus on creating their own designs

but but but.. they have sherlock and watson Smiley_Shocked! they could change the name to something like bora the exploder o.o?
or qora the eggsploder(er). (yes, (er) must be included)
D: anyway, i wish theyd make more shells/skins for the she's </3

(02-05-2014 01:16 PM)[CHEF] Andy6778 Wrote:  The thing i want the most is badges.. Preferrably difficult to get.. But not too difficult.. Thatyoud get them somewhere between the lvs of 50 and 90.. But i do like the one i have now (signature) ..its AWESOME.. Thanks so much Donkins for the PENGUIN Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_BigGrin

yay! q.q im not alone! ty <3 & grats o.o?
02-05-2014, 01:38 PM
If sherlock and watson ever had a copyright.. Its probably waaaay outdated..
02-05-2014, 03:05 PM
@ daexploder. that is faults. half of the shells you unlock are for girls.

and I am not sure a girl will buy a dora egg shell. I mean really. if that girl is over the age of 7 or 8. I think she WONT, BUY, THE, SHELL.
02-05-2014, 10:03 PM
Yeah uhh if you havent played BEO1, BEO2 is MUCH more femenine than BEO1.. Be grateful
02-06-2014, 06:00 AM
(02-05-2014 01:38 PM)[CHEF] Andy6778 Wrote:  If sherlock and watson ever had a copyright.. Its probably waaaay outdated..

perhaps

(02-05-2014 03:05 PM)Master chief Wrote:  @ daexploder. that is faults. half of the shells you unlock are for girls.

and I am not sure a girl will buy a dora egg shell. I mean really. if that girl is over the age of 7 or 8. I think she WONT, BUY, THE, SHELL.

yes, that is true and most of them doesn't even have hair D:, you can only categorize them through lashes :/, most you can see are native indian.

comparing from the shells/skins that our for sale on the shelves you pretty much only have 3. that is also why my suggestion includes weaps on them. its better to have a market for them. what do they have to lose? what do YOU have to lose? right? none. so quit hatin?

(02-05-2014 10:03 PM)[CHEF] Andy6778 Wrote:  Yeah uhh if you havent played BEO1, BEO2 is MUCH more femenine than BEO1.. Be grateful

nope, i haven't & what does suggesting have anything to do with being grateful o.o?
02-06-2014, 06:04 AM
Be grateful for what you have and dont be greedy.. The Donkins are VERY generous people....
02-06-2014, 09:27 AM
There has been a previous thread about adding in femanine shells. I think it's nice that on the last update they added in the nurse, (helloooooo nurse! *animaniacs reference*) but anyways, I've come to the conclusion (or assumption) that they will 'probably' (and generously as Andy says) come out with a female shell once every two or three updates when they release new shells. Just a thought though. I could be wrong.

02-06-2014, 10:01 AM
I think youre right Vexis.. They probably will come out with a feminine shell every few updates
02-06-2014, 11:33 AM
(02-06-2014 06:04 AM)[CHEF] Andy6778 Wrote:  Be grateful for what you have and dont be greedy.. The Donkins are VERY generous people....

then again. what does being grateful and now greedy have to do with suggesting.

yes, yes. they are since the game is actually f2p.

(02-06-2014 09:27 AM)Vexis Wrote:  There has been a previous thread about adding in femanine shells. I think it's nice that on the last update they added in the nurse, (helloooooo nurse! *animaniacs reference*) but anyways, I've come to the conclusion (or assumption) that they will 'probably' (and generously as Andy says) come out with a female shell once every two or three updates when they release new shells. Just a thought though. I could be wrong.

(02-06-2014 10:01 AM)[CHEF] Andy6778 Wrote:  I think youre right Vexis.. They probably will come out with a feminine shell every few updates

ic, ty.