Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
just some suggestions
02-04-2014, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 01:28 PM by do raa daexploder.)
just some suggestions
this our just some ideas that i have after playing the game for quite a while.

1. quitters - must be punished more. from what i know/observed/read they only get -rep and a lose. this isnt enough punishment in my opinion. it should all be doubled, they should also get marks on their death records and a possibility on getting their accounts banned.

2. more free weaps - well, hopefully this 1 can be implemented in the future.

3. more badges - this would be a given when weaps come out so this shouldnt really be here.. >.>

4. invite player - players should be able to invite and see other players in the lobby through a button.

5. more room options - such as level differences, this would allow lower level tiers to play on their level of scale and lessen player disadvantage. invite player also falls in here. D:

6. lobby chat - this could risk spam/flames/troll, but those could be worked on. i do know that we have a chat room, but it would be nice to have it in the lobby.

7. rankings - i think this has been suggested somewhere and the reason was player.io chuchu.

8. kills - the player who did more damage to the opponent should get the kill. this would avoid kill stealing and could be good on team works as well.

9. guilds - there isnt any possible way to have guilds, but only tags.

10. guild chat - ^^^

11. ability to kick - i, for one personally does not like to play with -rep players since its a given that they would just quit. people can vote for it if they want to or not.(also falls on 5? D: )

12. 6player 1v1 - 1v1v1v1 is the max. 4 players going at it. why not make it full 6?

13. spectator mode - for those that would just want to watch instead of play? o.o

14. this one is albeit personal. i want a skin/shell based on [Image: h1XTdL4.jpg]Smiley_Smile pls? ty. weaps? throw a marching monkey? we got boots already, a fox stealing a life? idk

15. weapon pack/costume included weaps badges - i was told that they dont have any. having something unique for them to reward players that supported the game could be nice.

EDIT:

added 15. o.o
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-04-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: just some suggestions
everything is suggested & discussed before please take your time to look around you will find your ans.

02-04-2014, 06:17 PM
(02-04-2014 05:22 PM)SenSei Wrote:  everything is suggested & discussed before please take your time to look around you will find your ans.

some of them? i'd agree, but all? no. i did use the search function before posting them, and even if they had been suggested them before, bumping them could be an issue.

i do not see any harm in adding whatever has been suggested before to what other suggestions i had. it could also show that i agree with them in hoping that in 1 day these suggestions can be implemented.
02-04-2014, 06:26 PM
i am not arguing i am just long enough in forum to recognize them all not in same fashion but yes ,
thats why i said ,hope some of them will come true.goodluck.

02-04-2014, 06:35 PM
pretty much every thing here has been suggested before, and really!!! Dora!!! how old are you!!!!!!
02-05-2014, 06:54 AM
(02-04-2014 06:35 PM)Master chief Wrote:  pretty much every thing here has been suggested before, and really!!! Dora!!! how old are you!!!!!!

actually, i prefer this one [Image: MOLTFxy.png] since it definitely has more variety when it comes to randomness. weaps? what about a flying pig that rains down cupcakes upon its doomed enemies? or a flying moose that rains waffles of doom? or just plain tacos?. dora was just for the name.
02-05-2014, 07:09 AM
lol. you must be under 8. I mean really! if the donkins put ANYONE of those in the game. i'd QUIT BEO2!!!!
02-05-2014, 07:21 AM
(02-05-2014 07:09 AM)Master chief Wrote:  lol. you must be under 8. I mean really! if the donkins put ANYONE of those in the game. i'd QUIT BEO2!!!!

pssh, kj. beo2 is a random game. does those weap packs or weapon damage actually makes sense? boots have more damage than a sniper rifle? flying elephant that drop stars? summoning a whole bunch of elephants using a trumphet?
based on those these shell/skin suggestion might actually have a high chance of getting implemented.
02-05-2014, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 07:26 AM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
you really think someone over the age of 7 is going to buy something about dora! I don't think so!!!
02-05-2014, 01:13 PM
Copyright laws would come into effect with regards to the Dora idea. Anyway the Donkins tend to focus on creating their own designs