Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
leader board
02-02-2014, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 06:07 PM by Crocovip88.)
leader board
Okok im posting a lot. Btw I have a suggestion. What if we can have a leaderboard on forum?the leaderboard without loading the game. Understoood what I mean?will be helpfull for who wants to see his rank withou his computer.from mobile phones or no-flash player devices. For example me. I cant play till june so I want to see my rank with mobile phone Smiley_XD

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-02-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: leader board
Eh...what? You gotta be a little more clear, Croco, I couldn't understand anything :/

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
02-02-2014, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 07:02 PM by SenSei.)
i think he wants his LB rank connect to his forum acc. so whenever he checks forum from mob. or tablet
he can see his LB stats , he dosent want to load flash game to check his stat.

02-02-2014, 06:00 PM
Yes sensei Smiley_Sad sorry but im not good in english... meh

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-02-2014, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 06:02 PM by SenSei.)
lol i edit alot mine is not that good either, but nice idea.

02-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Oh, I get it. Yeah, I suppose that would be a good idea.

Here's another suggestion.
On the leaderboard (in game) can your position on the leaderboard be shown? Alongside your stats?
In that red bar, above the leaderboard, it shows your level and stuff. Instead of scrolling through all the pages, I hope that the Donkins make it so that you can see your position on the board next to your name Smiley_Smile

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
02-02-2014, 06:51 PM
(02-02-2014 06:05 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  Oh, I get it. Yeah, I suppose that would be a good idea.

On the leaderboard (in game) can your position on the leaderboard be shown? Alongside your stats?
In that red bar, above the leaderboard, it shows your level and stuff. Instead of scrolling through all the pages, I hope that the Donkins make it so that you can see your position on the board next to your name Smiley_Smile

Yeah, that would be great. Hope they can add it.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
02-02-2014, 09:08 PM
Yeah but LeaderBoard is updated because people move places... So it should be exact so you can check if the lead is correct. If you check your place then you should see if you moved places: e.g. from place 15 to 24 or something like that.
02-03-2014, 01:02 AM
I understand it croco.. And i really like the idea.. Support
02-03-2014, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 02:11 AM by This Is Fun.)
(02-02-2014 06:05 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  Oh, I get it. Yeah, I suppose that would be a good idea.

I asked Rob about that a while ago and he said

"Sadly this is not possible I'm afraid. I know it seems like it should be but it's a limitation of doing leaderboards using Player.IO. We have been looking for a better leaderboard solution for some time but haven't found anything that really works for us yet."

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]