NOO KICK THIS IDEA OUT! 64.29% 9 64.29%
Total 14 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Kicking Option
01-28-2014, 10:39 AM
Kicking Option
I know sometimes theres that one egg who constantly keeps going into a game and ruining the fun for all, so if there was a way to kick eggs from the lobby that'd be great Smiley_BigGrin or some smart-mouthing little potty mouth kid comes into the lobby, it'd be great to do "Hmm how 'bout no" and kick him from the game so another egg has the chance to join the game Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: S7HBxPs.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-28-2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Kicking Option
Well this is good and bad. I would like to have this idea under some conditions.
Cons of having this:
-People "may" kick a higher level to not have to play them because they dont want to lose.

Pros of having this:
-You can kick someone you dont like, someone that is annoying or you dont wish to face them in a game.

What to do to make it work and reasonable:
-Have a limit of kicking people per day.
Ex. You can kick 1-3 people a day
-A small amount at first so players dont just start kicking players for no reason.

Obviously, when you kick the person they shouldn't be able to rejoin the game they were kicked from.

Other than the small cons and with the limit of kicks per day, I would like this idea to avoid a couple of players that are constantly annoying and disrespectful.

You have my vote,
Albert

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
01-28-2014, 11:09 AM
For the 4291st time since BEO1 forum, this wouldn't be a good idea.
01-28-2014, 11:16 AM
(01-28-2014 11:09 AM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  For the 4291st time since BEO1 forum, this wouldn't be a good idea.

sorry, hadn't realized that there was other ones about this topic, but if we limited like what albert said, it could be controlled....

[Image: S7HBxPs.png]
01-28-2014, 02:55 PM
It really couldn't be controlled. If you use up your "daily kick" (let's call it that), then all you would do is have people re-logging to get unbanned from a certain room. Then there's the troll issue where, no matter what, the system will get over-abused. Even if the same person created a new room with all the same people, another person would do the kick and then the process repeats itself with the occasional "new person" to do the kick.

As many a sci-fi movie has said (paraphrased), you only delay the inevitable, and in this case the inevitable is the abuse followed by complaints on the forum.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
01-28-2014, 08:26 PM
(01-28-2014 11:09 AM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  For the 4291st time since BEO1 forum, this wouldn't be a good idea.

Lol I tought it was real for a sec.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
01-29-2014, 11:16 AM
Well now that I saw Albert's idea, maybe it wouldn't be that bad... But I still think that would be kind of annoying to have it... Even if it's controlled, as Rob said, it could make more problems than solving them.
01-29-2014, 11:50 PM
Maybe make it so only the host could kick people. Or have a voting system and if a player gets 3 votes to get kicked he does.

01-29-2014, 11:55 PM
(01-29-2014 11:50 PM)Slim Wrote:  Maybe make it so only the host could kick people. Or have a voting system and if a player gets 3 votes to get kicked he does.

Yeah, Nice shell btw Slim Smiley_Smile

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
01-30-2014, 03:24 AM
Well... in Battlefield 2, when someone wants to kick a player (everybody can) it's left to a votation. If more than half of total players vote yes, the player is kicked. If not, the player stays. And there can be 3 or 4 votation in 5 minutes, I mean, you cannot constantly spam with votations.

It is a good system actually. Perhaps in this game only the host can make the votation, and limited in 2 per match. If 3-4 players vote yes (the kicker is considered a yes, and the kicked is an automatic no) the player gets kicked (in 3vs3). In 2vs2 battles, the remaining 2 players have to vote yes. This can be done in lobby or in the battle itself, but the player won't be kicked until battle finishes. For 1vs1, this only will be possible in the lobby.

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki