Poll: Change chat room?
Yeah I was waiting for this.
I dont really mind since I never go on chat room.
No this isnt going to work out.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chat Room
01-21-2014, 08:11 AM
Chat Room
Hey Donkins, can you like change the chat room to like the old chatroom with groups and other stuff? Thanks.

[Image: xnsniw.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-21-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Chat Room
I dont understand what youre talking about.. How was the old chatroom?
01-21-2014, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2014 01:45 PM by rata536.)
It had some cool features like sounds, ignore, font color, posibility to make groups (i never saw it) and other stuff.
The biggest change, however, would be that we could enter with new forum's account, instead of logging in the old one.
Just to be sure, this is by the mess up we did today, rigth?
EDIT:
Oh, also, it had a place where the smileys were there, so you could use them without having to learn them. or memoryze them, or have them in a notepad.

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
01-21-2014, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2014 12:08 PM by Andy6778.)
I think its ok the way it is now, except u have to log in to the BEO1 forum
01-21-2014, 12:28 PM
Well I have no idea what the old chat room was like either so nothing really bothers me with the one that is currently running.
01-21-2014, 04:35 PM
i REALLY WANT A NEW CHAT ROOM!!! since i was banned PERMANENTLY!!!!! Smiley_Sad Smiley_Crying
01-22-2014, 02:29 AM
http://prntscr.com/2lada0 (I erased the conversation, this screenshot was not taken by me).

This is what it looked like. Although I really appreciate the time and effort Rob and John put in making the new chat, there are many features it lacks which the old one had (Rata has mentioned many of them already).

The reason the new chat was made was because there were problems with the php one, there were many times when it stopped working, which got frustrating for everyone. For this reason, I doubt they will implement the old one again, sadly, but that's not to say this one can't be improved! Smiley_Smile
01-22-2014, 11:20 AM
Now I'm feeling nostalgic...

Indeed, the old chat room had awesome features, making private rooms was always the best way to have a peaceful chat, since there were no moderators by that time (well there were, but they hardly went online)...

Anyways, the only flaw I see in the current chat it's that you have to log with the old account...
01-22-2014, 01:13 PM
(01-22-2014 11:20 AM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  Now I'm feeling nostalgic...

Indeed, the old chat room had awesome features, making private rooms was always the best way to have a peaceful chat, since there were no moderators by that time (well there were, but they hardly went online)...

Anyways, the only flaw I see in the current chat it's that you have to log with the old account...

NOOO WHYYYY!!!! Smiley_Crying Smiley_Crying Smiley_Crying
01-22-2014, 11:04 PM
Agreed, the chat room is something that we do need to look at. We're still busy busy busy at the mo but I'll try and sort something out soon.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]