Thread Rating:
  • 28 Votes - 3.61 Average
Bad Eggs on wheels --troll2 suggestions
01-24-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: troll2 suggestions
I love your ideas, but I suggested the hammer and you made it way better.

[Image: xnsniw.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-25-2014, 03:25 AM
Yay! The plataform paradise is, without doubut, Donkin's vision of your green and black map (the arcade looking one).

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
01-25-2014, 10:26 PM
Again, loove the ideas.. But i have one question.... Why do you make the maps when youre a guest? Are you afraid to show your lv or something?
01-27-2014, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 03:31 AM by troll2.)
i updated general suggestions,, click the spolier to read the new suggestions NEW****

@Andy5778

i never be afraid of show my lvl, i posted few times on forum my lvl, also i said few times , i play more as a guest an explained the reason, now the maps are a template of the screen game i took a long time ago, i don't go to the game to take every time a new screen, i just took the timer and low bar to have a reference when i made the maps.so its the same screen for all the maps, i just change the background

@rata

well i don't know if John used as inspiration my arcade map, and we'll never know,but could be nice if the maps i suggested help in some how to Donkin's to give us more fun, thats the idea of post suggestions, give to Donkin's ideas or complete an old idea they already have but dont know how to do it.

@Game

sorry game , but i suggested that rubber hammer on BEO "1" to Donkins a long time ago,also i can bet we are not the only ones who suggested that weapon and the last ones.

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
01-28-2014, 06:33 AM
Oh ok, well thanks for explaining that again for me
01-28-2014, 02:44 PM
Hi ppl

just to announce the update , visit page 1 and click on show spoiler to see content.

New Spoiler called Packs

Confusion pack

New shell
New map
New wepon

hope ppl like it,

regards

01-28-2014, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 03:12 PM by SenSei.)
i like the idea,in order to confuse that type of design should be full page.It will be more effective if terrain & background are same design & only differ by small outline or its design in that way terrain outline blend in with background but both design should apposite so we will have to figure it out which is terrain & which is background.

01-28-2014, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 10:58 PM by troll2.)
ppl please go to page 1 and read spoiler packs , and click confusion pack to understand and see the full pack shell+map+weapon

ok sensei u mean something like this?
[Image: xdse3t.jpg]

ok now ppl which one do u prefer?

original vs sensei feedback

[Image: 2ijtds7.jpg]

01-28-2014, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 10:54 PM by SenSei.)
yes something like that because when you stare at map you get confuse, it will serve that purpose when its full design.
normal game runs 2-6 min so player will have hardtime to concentrate Smiley_XD

01-29-2014, 12:24 AM
Wow, thanks god that the background isn't moving and twisting (wink, wink), that is very confunsing.
This pack in game would be really awesome! The psychological war just started!

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki