Bad Eggs on wheels --troll2 suggestions
03-04-2014, 10:25 AM
RE: troll2 suggestions NEW MINIGAME ADDED
omg i fricken love your maps (to short)

[Image: 4043781.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-04-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: troll2 suggestions (more than 20 suggestions in a single thread)
@badegg12345667777

thank you , is likely these suggestions will not be taken into account or implemented, but may give some idea or concept to be developed by creators to give something new on future upgrades.

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
03-04-2014, 11:41 PM
troll2,your suggestions are really great and I love them all.How much did it take to think of them?
Thanks!

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
03-05-2014, 03:01 AM
I love most of your ideas and I like that you've taken the time to give us an artistic demonstration too. I think your maps especially stand out and I think at least one of them is good enough to be put in the game!
03-06-2014, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 05:36 AM by troll2.)
@Droidegg

well thx, and i really cant tell an extact number of time/hours, i usually have the idea, write the concept, and when im posting the idea in that moment i start to develop and thinking on how could work, for example the maps were 2 days of work, a few hours drawing and then making them true, some ideas are polished ideas i had in BEO but i never posts,others are random ideas that come to me in random moments, like rent a shell for example, so its hard to tell a specific time.

@skull

Thx, really appreciate your words and support, could be awesome and speech less see one or 2 or more of those maps in the game, i specially think that will never happen for different reasons, i made maps to give some ideas to rob and john and because i think maps are more important than weapons, and maps give us more fun than weapons, so maps make the game not the weapons, but we never know what Donkin's could give to us in the future.

regards

03-06-2014, 08:19 AM
Sorry for late response. I like the idea, if would be some fresh air for the game. And I didnt see any flash games with solo campaign AND online playing (or at least I can't remember), so I think its VERY innovator.

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
03-26-2014, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014 02:30 AM by troll2.)
New suggetions added on page1

title official BEO2 PET Shell (free if u join to forum)

description:

we need a way to bring more new users to the forum and make them join, the solution to try to bring almost all players to forum could be if BEO2 have an official pet.

so in a way to unlock this BEO2 Pet (could be any kind of shell) , if an actual player or new user that join to game at the same time joins to forum , u coould get a code or something to unlock the BEO2 pet shell, so this maybe encourage many to join the forum, also BEO2 already need an official PET.

of course all the current members on forum coul unlock the pet shell as well.

@rata

yesdonkins already made a online game wit a campaing solo mode at the same time, so they can easy add this to the game, also could be fun try to kill all the characters eggs in the game.

03-26-2014, 02:54 AM
shell,new map all free items sounds good it will encourage ppl but i doubt linking forum to game will be hard may be to reach certain lvl like free credit option but this time it will be lvl 10 those who alredy crossed will have it automatically
or with certain weapon to get certain amount of kill that could work there are still few free shell we are waiting for like zombi & bunny till then pet idea sounds good.

03-26-2014, 06:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014 06:16 AM by troll2.)
RE: troll2 suggestions +20 suggestions Updated!
@ sensei

i think official pet shell was something beo missed, now we can fix that, as extra official we had a pet in beo, but was out of record, did u remember super egg?

@all thread readers

go to page1, u can find shells sections, i will release soon 3 new shells, but for now, i let to the imagination of all of u imagine how this 3 shells can be, there's a hint with the 3 shells , so in a way to have some fun , try to guess !

regards!

03-26-2014, 06:17 AM
RE: troll2 suggestions +20 suggestions Updated!
Cant wait to see your shells Smiley_Wink

[Image: tSlPgRY.png]