Thread Rating:
  • 28 Votes - 3.61 Average
Bad Eggs on wheels --troll2 suggestions
02-05-2014, 01:20 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 01:32 AM by SenSei.)
RE: troll2 suggestions
rent shell idea is very good for those shell which comes with weapon, for every shell not good because we still have to support game.
may be weekly base rent or 15 days for 20 credits or month for 50credits is reasonable, those who cant afford 600 credits its golden opportunity
for them.
not evry player stays in game & play evryday basis at some point they leave game then that acc. is just waste if its not active.
all money spent on that acc. goes waste too, so rent idea is good, Pay till you Play Smiley_XD.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-05-2014, 04:11 AM
Still, renting a 20c shell at 2c per day is not loosing money at all. With 10 rents you spend the same credits than buying one.
And regarding to the special ones, it is a nice way to test the special weapons too.

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
02-05-2014, 04:48 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 05:11 AM by SenSei.)
we also should consider Randomness of weapons,
suppose average player plays 1 hour a day & weapon shows ones or twice sometimes it never shows up when needed
so if you take that into account & cost of weapon then renting sounds more good.

02-23-2014, 03:49 AM
Nice ideas, I think some options should be used with the PRO version. I like the maps as well, They should be used with shells I guess. Obstraclest are good ideas too. And maybe one or two more secret modes should be hidden but those ideas are just brilliant! I think that's a lot of help for the Donkins.
02-23-2014, 06:09 AM
wow ur amazing dude this is best thing on tread iv ever seen keep it up
02-23-2014, 06:32 AM
Enough arguing, this is a suggestion thread. Not a complaint thread. If you have a problem with a user PM them or a moderator.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
02-23-2014, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2014 06:41 AM by troll2.)
@rata

what about playing 3 games in a row aloud per user, then system autoclose that game, and do not let u play for the next 5-10 turns with the same player as a opponent, but can let u play as a team, or a certain time, like when u join and quit a game u can join again, and after that u can play again for other 3 games in a row?
or maybe after 3 games system auto reboot game setings to the next mode for example if u were playing 1vs1, after 3 games wit the same user 4 th game will be a 1vs1vs1, or u can close the game and make a new 1 v1 whit diferent oponent

i will like to hear your suggestion for this issue.

regards

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
02-23-2014, 07:16 AM
I don't have a suggestion actually, I don't know how encare the problem. As far as I understand this last message, at the end its the same than nothing, just that it takes 1 more minute.
I guess that the best option for now is disabling leaderboard as you said first... since we can not fix the source of the problem, we could take out the source of motivation for boosting. The bad thing about this is that there are a lot of people who likes to be in leaderboard and they play far and they deserve it...

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
02-23-2014, 07:20 AM
Yah rata agree. Anyway i think leaderboard should be just locked for a period to public. When come back should be the same as before ( i mean leaderboard locked still works but not to public) or if they found another way to make it they change. Or if it fails leaderboard come back like before.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
03-03-2014, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 12:33 PM by troll2.)
New Minigame with unlockeable item ( could be a shell, map or item)
type: campaign mode
name : Last stand or survivor or suggest a name with your feedback

this game will be a single player game, were u will fight on different maps all the character the game have, every character will have assigned a specific weapon with the one can be only killed(so u need to save that weapon for last in your ammo) , one life its all u have to fighting all character from game till kill them all, if character have both sex u will fight vs 2 shells at same time, you will have x amount of heal, so u need to survive to the last character, final egg could be a giant naked egg, in the campaign from sky in random moments healer bombs will drop, but as well poison grenades, and all those shell who get a sky weapon (air strike, death from above, falling elephants and all those weapons work the same), will have an extra help, cus instead of heal form sky will fall those weapons

at the end if u survived to the game you will unlock a special badge, and most important a shell , weapon or a item like team healer for example.

images comming soon

thx for reading, please post your feedback and if u want suggest the name for the minigame

if u wish to read all the suggestion this thread have, back to page1

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]