Thread Rating:
  • 28 Votes - 3.61 Average
Bad Eggs on wheels --troll2 suggestions
01-29-2014, 03:28 AM
RE: troll2 suggestions
how would the weapon actually affect them i mean direct hit or does it explode or bounce ECT

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-29-2014, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 07:33 AM by troll2.)
@borb23

the confusion weapon works like the jack in the box, u just trrow the box and a little music sound and after 2 or 3 secons the confusion icons jump from the box in a spring, then for 3 turns all players will have opposite aim. sound crazy right, but i bet it could be fun as hell.

now this is a "weapon" that all players that have and nice aim , will enjoy, for those who flat or face it will be a nightmare

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
01-29-2014, 06:09 AM
Hahhaha love the box troll want to se it implemented at least till june Smiley_XD

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-31-2014, 10:55 AM
Hi ppl

just to tell that i added a new pack. hope u like the idea

regards

01-31-2014, 11:46 AM
I like the ideas.. I just cant see the pics (its my problem, you didnt post the pics wrong).. But yeah, sounds awesome
01-31-2014, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014 01:37 PM by SenSei.)
ground & platforms pack nice ideas i am interested in jello what will happen when jump is on & force too will egg ever come down ones it bounce?
experience will be like shooting on trampolin Smiley_XD

02-01-2014, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 07:32 AM by troll2.)
@sensei
yes , i know , but i think it could be more crazy than a trampolin,and yes egg come down but bounce again and never stop til end of match, in jello the physic laws dont work the same way in jello.
now idk if this could be possible, but imagine your enemy bouncing or moving with the jello , sounds so fun. and could help to give more challenge to aim

and i think grounds and platforms pack should be the next huge update, because if we dont get more maps or another way to give more challange and more value to current maps, all the ppl who really play wit a good aim, will play less, because of flatmapers and faceplayer that turns the game boring and monotone.

plataforms give more value, so adding different zones wit more resistance to wepons and different platforms , will help the game alot. and we need more maps too

wepons and shell can wait,

02-02-2014, 10:09 PM
Troll2 your an awesome designer... No wonder why you won some competitions.
02-02-2014, 11:59 PM
I had same idea like grounds. But with weps like dirt ball Smiley_XD

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-03-2014, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 12:10 AM by troll2.)
@xATZAELx

thank you!

@ThE_CroCoDiLE
as a weapon will not work good, grounds need to be a main settings not a weapon, maybe we can have and upgrade version of dirtyball when if u have grounds and platforms pack , dirtyball will take the same ground where the ball falls, so if is brick for example dirty ball will turn into brick ball.

@READERS

i added a new idea in general spoiler

Rent a Shell for a day!

this idea could let those players who cant purchache enought credits to buy the super shells in BEO2, now we know we receive credits in special dates, and few makes super rewords but takes forever get the enought credits to buy those amazing super shells wit a weapon, well thats why its moment for rent a shell, how it works?

***** basic shells (price between 10-100) rent the shell for 1 day for 2 credits per day

***** special shells ( price between 101-1000) rent the shell for a day for 10 to 15 (max 20) credits per day.

this way everyone could be able to use the shell, test the shell, the weapon, and if they like it they can anytime purchase the shell in shop. and everyone could rent a specific shell every time he need it or want it.

we can have options like 1 day, 2 days or 3 days. to choose

we know almost all rewards into super rewards give a low amount of credits, this way u can make one or 2 rewards and be able to rent a shell
also let players rent a shell could bring more incomes to the game and help to keep this awesome game alive.

imagine a santas tournament for example
maybe u dont want to buy that shell ,for ever, well u can spend only 2 credits and use it for the tournament,

what if u join a clan, that request a specific shell to join? we know everyone jumps clan to clan, so if u stay 3 days on a clan and u bought that shell u dont relly wanted, but u buoght to get in the clan, well u could rent that shell for few days.

Please give your feedback about this new idea