Thread Rating:
  • 28 Votes - 3.61 Average
Bad Eggs on wheels --troll2 suggestions
06-20-2015, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2015 11:23 AM by troll2.)
RE: Wind should be affected by terrain, walls and dirtyball -- troll2 suggestions
this is how could look the idea working, just imagine the new epic shots and flavor aiming can get

current wind mode vs wind affected by walls+more

[Image: 2ytxy5d.gif]

[Image: qqrf5u.gif]

why ? how ? well explanation

on blue light u can see the zones that have wind active current wind vs affected

[Image: 15plq1y.jpg]

[Image: 14mths4.jpg]

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-20-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: Wind should be affected by terrain, walls and dirtyball -- troll2 suggestions
Sad that you had to go through so much work for people to really understand your concept. Nice work though.

Again, i really like this because as you said it would match realism. I would play it all the time if it was put into the game. It would become my standard setting.

However, given the game mechanics...i really don't think it's possible with this type of game. I could be wrong though.

06-22-2015, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2015 10:45 PM by troll2.)
(06-20-2015 01:21 PM)Vexis Wrote:  Sad that you had to go through so much work for people to really understand your concept.

No, the sad thing here its i keep trying, when is not worth it, except for a few that I can count on my two hands ( you know you are one of those few's ), unfortunately some are no longer active in forum

sad to know that for the 90+% its more important and they are more concerned about what color is something, instead of how can improve or increase the difficulty in the dynamics of the game, this is because they are afraid of change, afraid this game becomes on a real shooting game, and not i shot and even that not even pass near my shot, I hurt anyway. what saldy the game is now,

and sadly that is the greatest aspiration that has this community.

Now, I return to my retreat, and as the last post here is my last suggestion here

new sub mode for wind, Crosswinds

not expended time designing the visual concept, as always more than 90% are going to not like it , exceeds their gaming skills, the idea goes for those who have really polished shot techniques

New Sub Mode CROSSWINDS

approx 1/3 each time the wind changed direction, strength or both, each player turn

for a set of 30 sec turn wind change every 10 sec, 20 sec turn wind change every 6 sec and 10 sec turn wind change every 3 sec.

if your shot is into the limit the time change, your shot trajectory will change once the wind change again so could work as a new pressure setting, beside the time, cus u can have 3 winds in a single turn.

that's all, for real skilled players I hope you like it, for the others follow thinking what colors the next shells should be.

06-23-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: troll2 suggestions
Now I am a little bit confused. Can you show me a concept to explain some more about it?
06-23-2015, 02:04 AM
(06-22-2015 10:30 PM)troll2 Wrote:  not expended time designing the visual concept, as always more than 90% are going to not like it , exceeds their gaming skills

(06-23-2015 01:52 AM)[FTF] Gen. Goonday Wrote:  Now I am a little bit confused. Can you show me a concept to explain some more about it?

.....uhm......

06-23-2015, 02:19 AM
I am just confused on the suggestion.

This is what Im confused on:

approx 1/3 each time the wind changed direction, strength or both, each player turn

for a set of 30 sec turn wind change every 10 sec, 20 sec turn wind change every 6 sec and 10 sec turn wind change every 3 sec.

if your shot is into the limit the time change, your shot trajectory will change once the wind change again so could work as a new pressure setting, beside the time, cus u can have 3 winds in a single turn.
06-23-2015, 02:48 AM
(06-20-2015 11:14 AM)troll2 Wrote:  this is how could look the idea working, just imagine the new epic shots and flavor aiming can get

current wind mode vs wind affected by walls+more

[Image: 2ytxy5d.gif]

[Image: qqrf5u.gif]

why ? how ? well explanation

on blue light u can see the zones that have wind active current wind vs affected

[Image: 15plq1y.jpg]

[Image: 14mths4.jpg]

i liked it more so much , Hope it Up data in Game Beo2
06-23-2015, 02:55 AM
that would be cool man

[Image: Screenshot-1.png]
06-23-2015, 03:56 AM
Honestly troll, these are great ideads which I think should be implanted.

The idea to have awesome trickshots and knowing it isnt just abiut luck its about using dedication and visual learning. I get the idea at the start but just was concerned, this idea I think could be added over popular demand.

Some ideads youve done wouldnt but possuble but something like the match 3 in a row idea I loved. I didnt really make long posts because i dont habe enough time.

One day when I am not busy I going to comment about evey single suggestion youve ever made.

Back to topic, we should highly add this to the game as it brings more adventure and visual learnig towards the game, which I would play all day evey day, just because it makes the game more intresting to look at?

(Got any concerns pm me)

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
06-23-2015, 11:40 AM
(06-23-2015 02:19 AM)[FTF] Gen. Goonday Wrote:  I am just confused on the suggestion.

This is what Im confused on:

@goonday

i dont know what u dont understand, the concept its really easy to get

as we have now u only have 1 wind setting per turn, with the corsswind mode u will have 3 kinds of turn per turn,

for example in a 30 sec game ,lets say its your turn,

first 10 seconds of your turn you get 50wind --->, if u dont shot the next 10 secs of the same turn u will have a new wind , lets say <---99. and if u dont shot the last 10 seconds you wil get a new wind value

if u shot on the second 9 for example, and u shot takes 2 secons to get target, the shot will be affected for the new wind value, so your shot could be off-target.

hope this help you to understand better the mode CROSSWINDS