Thread Rating:
  • 28 Votes - 3.61 Average
Bad Eggs on wheels --troll2 suggestions
06-19-2015, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2015 04:55 AM by troll2.)
RE: troll2 suggestions
wind should be affected by terrain, walls and dirtyballs

Turning wind into more realistic setting.

Will work like a new sub mode in the wind mode setting.

For now, the wind is not affected if a walls is between what it has no logic.

Idk if the next suggestion its possible, but it could bring a new emotion to the game , and a new fun into aiming.

the concept is relay easy to understand , have partial wind zones when the walls are not complete. even on a small hole, the wind will be able to affect some zone, the zones with gorund/terrain will not let the wind pass.

i think this will give some reallity like in nature the wind works, so if we have for example a huge wall in teh middle of the game , or some one use the wall wepon, besides give a new strategy or funtionalitity to the weapon, also in some who dirty ball could be rewarded as a new strategy wepons to redirect or eliminated the wind in some sextions.

the direction of the wind will turn some zones affected and others no, every turn so wind only can be continue if theres no terrain between the way
Hope ppl can understand the main idea, what also turns the terrain destruction into a strategy into the game,

i dont see any negative on this, weapons will turn more realistic to use, and could give more dificulty to every shot, the aiming will be at 90%+ new, some wepons will earn usability, others will lose the facility of make 100% dmg, pros can have a new learning, newbies will have new nightmare.

just a fast visual concept

[Image: 2vmviit.jpg]

if bouncy & solid walls are on , the partial effect will be disable, if loop walls are on will work perfectly.

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-19-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Partial Wind -- troll2 suggestions
(06-19-2015 02:10 AM)troll2 Wrote:  Partial Wind / Turning wind into more realistic setting.

Will work like a new sub mode in the wind mode setting.

For now, the wind is not affected if a walls is between what it has no logic.

Idk if the next suggestion its possible, but it could bring a new emotion to the game , and a new fun into aiming.

the concept is relay easy to understand , have partial wind zones when the walls are not complete. even on a small hole, the wind will be able to affect some zone, the zones with gorund/terrain will not let the wind pass.

i think this will give some reallity like in nature the wind works, so if we have for example a huge wall in teh middle of the game , or some one use the wall wepon, besides give a new strategy or funtionalitity to the weapon, also in some who dirty ball could be rewarded as a new strategy wepons to redirect or eliminated the wind in some sextions.

the direction of the wind will turn some zones affected and others no, every turn so wind only can be continue if theres no terrain between the way
Hope ppl can understand the main idea, what also turns the terrain destruction into a strategy into the game,

just a fast visual concept

[Image: 2vmviit.jpg]

if bouncy & solid walls are on , the partial effect will be disable, if loop walls are on will work perfectly.

Now I do like the idea a little bit. Now just to sure of the wind in certain areas, wouldn't that be wind in random areas?
06-19-2015, 03:34 AM
If I understand correctly- wind in random areas of map?

I that is it and I think this would be awesome to have! And each turn it could change the wind around the map each turn? I think that Should be added too!

Particle wind changes each turn randomly around the map, hidden 2015

Anyway I love the whole concept the idea and hope this gets implemented into the game as it is unique and could bring like you said troll "a whole new experience into beo2" which honestly I think is true.

If I had one bad thing about it l, it would be this? What about random or low gravity was on the same time as particle wind? Whould that be random to or not?

Anyway good suggestion hope to see more!

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
06-19-2015, 03:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2015 04:06 AM by troll2.)
gravity laws will be not affected, i dont see the dificulty to understand this, its like wind works in real life.

no tehers no random areas, only the areas behind or after a wall or between walls well be not affected by wind till they are destroyed. depens on the wind direction

example

fan + your house, if wind produced by fan hit a wall the wind don´t arrive to you, if thers no wall wind produced by fan continues and refresh you.

wind no wall nothing happend

wind hit wall, wind stop

wind will work like it does now, but will be affected if theres a terrain/dirtyball/platform or wall in the way and stop the wind there, once the obstacle its destroyed wind could continue the way to the next side

06-19-2015, 04:15 AM
That's a... pretty great idea. Thanks for the example image too.

I can see this having a greater deal of strategy in matches, sounds like a lot of fun. Using something like the cement wall with this would be interesting.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
06-19-2015, 04:51 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2015 04:53 AM by troll2.)
yeap, would be interesting and yes as mentioned before give a plus to wall wepon and dirty ball, but idk if its possible, hope Rob or john tell us if this can be implemented or not,

but as for bring skill to the game, thers no doubt this could be an epic setting

06-19-2015, 05:36 AM
I love this idea , supported.

06-19-2015, 07:21 AM
hope next animation explain better the sub mode of partial wind / or wind affected by walls

blue arrows are wind

[Image: 2qcjqj9.gif]

once partial wall destroyed wind can pass

[Image: 2jajdoo.gif]

06-19-2015, 07:32 AM
nice ideas Troll always i love your ideas Smiley_Smile
06-19-2015, 12:54 PM
The second gif is great.! Nice ideas... Smiley_ThumbsUp..

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
[Image: qYRw514.png?1]
[Image: km0JulV.png]
http://i.imgur.com/GXnauid.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1TQfmO.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytegY8J.png