Thread Rating:
  • 28 Votes - 3.61 Average
Bad Eggs on wheels --troll2 suggestions
03-24-2015, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2015 10:31 AM by troll2.)
RE: add clan tag on looby list rooms -troll2 suggestions
@vexis

in fact i think it would be the opposite, encourage the competitive more, against clans or users vs clans, besides this way it would be more easy to me hunt ftf's

also clan wars will be more active since now you could find easier some one of a specific clan

and for last clans will find easy fakers,

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-24-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: add clan tag on looby list rooms -troll2 suggestions
Really good ideas! I like best "Toxic Waste" map. and the "spiral" shell! AMAZING! Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_ThumbsUp

03-25-2015, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 12:07 AM by troll2.)
RE: add chiken in results screens -troll2 suggestions
The idea is simple

As tittle says add the chiken image in the screen results, to show the match had a chiken, and wasnt the user who made the dmg or won hte battle

this ways, we can have a prove of that the victory was our work based on our skill, the current screen result dont show or say that the battle had a quiter if hes on winners, as trophy shows up over the withe flag , also the screen results need to be improved, as suggested here on previous posts, screens need to me more complex reggarding what really happen on the battle, serious players, or real pro players will appreciate this, we dont play to earn fast xp, we play because we enjoy the physics and variety of the game

this way new screen can explain how the battle was already,

i dont this this is hard to do, but i bet a lot of users that always are alone on battles, willlove this, to prove that even when your team left u still can won the battle.

[Image: 2njy15c.jpg]

o sweet vanity......................

03-26-2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Chiken in results screens -troll2 suggestions
I agree with you Troll2. The idea is very simple, this might help our team win. But I don't get that part. How does that help you with winning the Game?
03-26-2015, 01:36 PM
It doesn't help you to win the battle, just to brag about it.

I vote positive for the idea but just to complement the Dead in combat or Suicided status. Nothing that I would die for.

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
03-27-2015, 02:29 AM
I really like that idea troll. Simple, easy to implement into the game and definitely adds flavor to the game.

It gives me an idea though. It'd be a little more complicated, but what if when someone turns chicken their shell cracks open and falls apart and standing there is an actual chicken. Not the rooster shell. But like an embarrassing looking chicken.

I've also wondered about the stars and crossbones icons at the results screen.
[Image: tFbLpRS.png]
You would think it would be filled in, or....less gray and bland. IDK seems to me like something is missing from it.

03-27-2015, 02:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2015 02:32 AM by troll2.)
@ vexis

yes, i always asked to me why those icons dont change , or why they are there, could be only onse star and one skull, but why 3, maybe its a future function not activated yet?

03-27-2015, 02:55 AM
(03-27-2015 02:29 AM)Vexis Wrote:  [Image: tFbLpRS.png]
You would think it would be filled in, or....less gray and bland. IDK seems to me like something is missing from it.

Those were my thoughts when I first saw the symbols, not very exciting.
03-28-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Enable quit button till 3rd shot -troll2 suggestions
Hi guys.
So I just want to clear up a couple of things.

There is no 'hatred' towards anyone from myself or Grim, Moderators simply enforce the rules as displayed on the thread. The current warning levels you have now can be justified with evidence that has been written inside that note the reasons why the warning was put in place. I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the way we handle warnings but non-aggressive criticism is always welcomed, feel free to make a thread in the 'Suggestions' subforum and tell us how you'd like our approach to be improved.

I'll be deleting the most recent non-related replies and request that any posts made subsequent of this are relating to the suggestions Troll2 has kindly contributed. If you wish to further the discussion of our work then please do so by creating a thread as mentioned above.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
03-28-2015, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2015 12:48 AM by troll2.)
RE: Enable quit button till 3rd shot -troll2 suggestions
Deleted, please post your feedback in a suggestion thread as to how you'd like us to approach violations.

funny he edited and censored agian my reply to his post, and he still do not apologise for deleteing contetn that shouldt be deleted, and acept he make a mistake

Enable quit button till 3rd shot / turn or remove quit button

So the idea is simple, almost a high % of players quit after they fail first shot, if they are on a unwanted spot when battle starts, or if they go after a guest and they find the guest is better than them.

so in a goal of make ppl stay more on battles , or let the other player on match on modes 1vs1, 1vs1vs1, 1vs1vs1 at least have time to earn more xp, or make more dmg, or have a longer battle, thas why the quit button should be enable to the players after their third shot / turn in the game.

if this not posible, well then remove the quit button, only encourage to players to get an easy way to run away, and reuin everyone fun, chikens are ok, but the idea is make ppl stay longer in battle, even if they fail firs aiming.