Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Reporting players from results page
01-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Reporting players from results page
Sometimes, I want to report a player following the conclusion of the game (usually for foul language/abusing me or my team) but that player usually has fled the lobby before I get the opportunity to press the 'report' button.

The only solution I can think of is to also have a 'report' button near that players name on the 'results' page, this could eliminate the issue
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-08-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Reporting players from results page
you can report someone in the game. I can show you how if you don't know.
01-08-2014, 03:47 PM
I like this idea, but there'd also have to be the "add friend" button just to keep a balance. What I mean by "balance" is that there's been as many times I've wanted to report as to add people. I don't remember if that was already in since the last time I played was 2 weeks ago (I'm on vacation and refuse to play since I'm usually out during the day and get back late at night).

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
01-08-2014, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2014 03:48 PM by Birogrolph.)
Oh ok, I was not aware, Masterchief. How do you report in game exactly?
01-08-2014, 03:50 PM
(01-08-2014 03:44 PM)Master chief Wrote:  you can report someone in the game. I can show you how if you don't know.

Some people have gotten in a last comment right before the results page, then leave before you can report them. This has happened several times to various EoD members. So in game is fine, if they don't say things at the last second.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
01-08-2014, 04:01 PM
(01-08-2014 03:47 PM)Birogrolph Wrote:  Oh ok, I was not aware, Masterchief. How do you report in game exactly?

oh ok all you do is click on the options button. in the right hand down corner. and you will see all of the players that you are playing with. and you will see the send request button. report button. and mute button. and then just click on the report button, and there you go Smiley_Smile. if I didn't explain it very well i will show you in a game.
01-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Thank-you for that, Masterchief. I feel a bit silly for not knowing that.
Anyway, my initial suggestion could still be helpful for people in the scenario Tenchi mentioned (people making one last comment before the result, then leaving before you can report them)
01-10-2014, 03:01 AM
The report buton is just nothing and changes nothing.
What it does? Well, It gives only a negative rep on the game. -_-