Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
BEO2 only mobile?
01-19-2021, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2021 02:20 AM by Pile.)
RE: BEO2 only mobile?
Quote:You can go to
https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplaye...loads.html
and download Flash Player 32 from Adobe.
Then go to File>Open and paste the .swf link, and get right in the game. It takes almost no time to set up and people are playing.

If you normally play BEO straight from the badeggsonline.com interface, the swf link is:
http://www.badeggsonline.com/Games/BadEg...Loader.swf

I've sent link of .swf file to desktop.

Now, I can play game by double click on desktop icon Smiley_BigGrin

Never had easier way !
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-19-2021, 05:57 AM
even before death of flash it wasn't easy to find open matches (at worst there were only 4 matches going on) and if got to match it was flip a coin if all were active or 1+ were inactive and if got to match with that player (won't name him/her) who did rituals (scrolling aimbar multiple times around) before shooting with whatever weapon he/she wanted (and usually also hitting with ~max dmg) so matches weren't over that quickly and if some "not that smart" decided to use dirt bombs length of matches were extended.
01-22-2021, 12:09 AM
I know what we can blame for the death of BEO, everyone! It wasn't flash, it was Covid!!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDSmiley_XD

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
01-23-2021, 10:52 AM
today decided to play as a guest and was bit surprised that there were near 2 pages of matches (all but 1 going on although) so there are still players even on webversion (since afaik mobile players are on their own sandbox and rest on their own).