Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
BEO2 only mobile?
12-28-2020, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2020 04:46 AM by Alejandrez.)
RE: BEO2 only mobile?
What do you mean for .sfw? I found that link on my computer some months ago from that time main site went offline. I am worried about what will happen to this forum, since it is a true trunk of memories for me Smiley_Sad

Also you said that every desktop player will have their progress resetted upon jumping to the app, but I can log there with the same account as on computer...

[Image: ceFEfV1.png]
Ojo por ojo, y el mundo acabará ciego...
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-28-2020, 05:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2020 05:03 AM by egg666.)
badeggsonline.swf is dragged to flash projector and then can play game even if/when browsers reject flash player. data is on badvikings server(s) so swf is just "application" to play game and flash projector is also needed.

doubt donkins will start to mess with ruffle like armorgames will start.

forums prolly stay as long as donkins bother to have those.
12-30-2020, 04:08 PM
This is sad to read after all the years this game was strong. Truly great memories were made and I am glad to have played in the prime years. I hope The Donkins make another game. I have always wanted BEO3 (I know broken ground was supposed to be that in a way) but I doubt that will ever happen sadly.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
12-31-2020, 12:40 AM
I'm positive that BEO2 mobile will go on for more time before decaying,and i hope they update it (it's hard to happen but not impossible for the app i guess)

I would be very happy if they decide to update BEO2

TEAM •CN• FarmerEgg

Smiley_FriedEgg Smiley_FriedEgg Smiley_FriedEgg Smiley_FriedEgg
01-08-2021, 05:04 AM
It's truly about to be the end on an era, very sad but I'm thankful we still have this platform to share what we have for this wonderful game in the months to come. Would love to see more from the Donkin's in the future.

[Image: 2zjl62v.png]
01-13-2021, 06:04 AM
as of today end of BEOs unless bothers to play with Flash projector or bothers to change date everytime wants to play game.

~12.5k matches as logged in and around same amount as guest.

was fun while it lasted.
01-16-2021, 05:40 AM
guys,beo2 mobile is working just fine,u guys that have a password to log in can log and keep playing normal

would love to see u guys there

TEAM •CN• FarmerEgg

Smiley_FriedEgg Smiley_FriedEgg Smiley_FriedEgg Smiley_FriedEgg
01-17-2021, 12:04 AM
no phone compatible and after years and years of using keyboard and mouse playing on mobile would take long time to get used.
01-18-2021, 09:27 AM
Quote:as of today end of BEOs unless bothers to play with Flash projector or bothers to change date everytime wants to play game.

You can go to https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplaye...loads.html and download Flash Player 32 from Adobe.
Then go to File>Open and paste the .swf link, and get right in the game. It takes almost no time to set up and people are playing.

If you normally play with Kongregate, the .swf link is:
https://chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0019/3...Loader.swf
Kongregate also has an emulator called Supernova linked on their site that they recommend, but I don't know much about it except I hear the window is smaller and not resizable. Supernova doesn't work with non-Kong Badeggs from what I can tell.

If you normally play BEO straight from the badeggsonline.com interface, the swf link is:
http://www.badeggsonline.com/Games/BadEg...Loader.swf
01-18-2021, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2021 06:34 PM by piperrakk.)
Now that the bad eggs is dead on pc and playing from the flash player projector with the swf there are hardly any games or active players... it's time to reactivate the Broken Ground server on steam and add an update that contains the jump option and fixed issue, incredible game with all the essence of the old bad eggs.

It is a real shame that such a great game is lost in oblivion, we have to support that project with such a future because now it is undoubtedly the easiest way, I hope the donkin brothers take it into account.