Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
new option for the host
01-03-2014, 06:54 PM
new option for the host
My idea is that there should be an option that a player with a low level can not enter the game room because a lot of people complain that there is a lot of players who do not think as they play or can not. Thanks to this idea ​​a host can choose that only players with high level can join the game.

I think that level 60 is good level and it would work on the same way as a PRO in BEO1

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-03-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: new option for the host
lvl 10 can play same as lvl 99 its depend on player not level
lvl 99 or prestige players also show noob ness time to time,
i saw many player complain when they come across higher lvl "they lose because opponent is higher lvl"
thats just lame excuse.

01-03-2014, 07:26 PM
you're right, but it would not be that much weak players.
01-04-2014, 01:43 AM
There's already a system like what you're suggesting. You can make it so that only players with a positive reputation can enter. That not to say that these players will be high leveled, but they are generally the better players. And in all honesty, any player can be beaten on any day and at any time; I've been beaten before, I'll lose a game again, it's part of playing. Besides, it'd get kind of old if a level 80-something player could only play against other level 80-99 players and would even detract from the clan recruiting process.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]