Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
Heisenberg Shell
01-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Heisenberg Shell
I got the idea to improve heisenberg shell because let's be honest, this weapon is very poor for 200 credit.

I think than Heisenberg should be immune to the poison from poison tipped rocket and poison grenades because it has this outfit perfect to protect from poison and then this character would be worth the 200 credit Smiley_Smile

Thank you Smiley_Smile
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-04-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: Heisenberg Shell
(01-03-2014 06:37 PM)matthew0000 Wrote:  I got the idea to improve heisenberg shell because let's be honest, this weapon is very poor for 200 credit.

I think than Heisenberg should be immune to the poison from poison tipped rocket and poison grenades because it has this outfit perfect to protect from poison and then this character would be worth the 200 credit Smiley_Smile

Thank you Smiley_Smile

This was already suggested and shut down...and the weapon isn't included on the price, it comes free with the shell.

01-04-2014, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 12:57 AM by scifen.)
(01-03-2014 06:37 PM)matthew0000 Wrote:  I got the idea to improve heisenberg shell because let's be honest, this weapon is very poor for 200 credit.

Thank you Smiley_Smile

Kind of took my whole topic..
http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...hp?tid=534

(01-04-2014 12:33 AM)epicgamer Wrote:  

Thank you Smiley_Smile

This was already suggested and shut down...and the weapon isn't included on the price, it comes free with the shell.

You technically pay for the weapon...
01-04-2014, 12:59 AM
Scifen, please don't start this again. A moderator came in and specifically quoted the in-game text that the weapon is free.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
01-04-2014, 01:05 AM
(01-04-2014 12:59 AM)tenchi Wrote:  Scifen, please don't start this again. A moderator came in and specifically quoted the in-game text that the weapon is free.

Just because a Moderator said it it doesn't mean anything, Even if Rob said it.

The shell costed 200 credits BECAUSE of the weapon. Therefore it technically isn't free.

You are the one starting it as you replied to me, YOU are the one starting it.

Now don't bother replying back or if you want to start another argument.
01-04-2014, 01:18 AM
Could you quit it and get back on topic. We don't want BEO2 forum to turn into the land of hell.

As for the shell, The shell to me is alright because look at it this way. BEO2 weapons deal much less damage then that of BEO1. So tecnically this does what a TNT from the fire elemental or the Ice bow from Ice elemental. You need to notice that every weapon is lower then what it was or stayed the same. So theres no need to make it more damage.

Just my opinion. s:

[Image: giphy.gif]
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin
01-04-2014, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 01:30 AM by Mageg.)
Scifen, you've been told about this before.
A moderator has told you to stop, so stop.
Continued disregard for the forum rules is going to result in suspended posting.

Regarding your question Matthew:
The weapon is a freebie for buying the shell, the shell itself is awesome and there should
be no expectation of an overpowered weapon because of it, pay to win isn't the BEO way!
The weapon definitely is more viable in certain situations than others anyway.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
Thread Closed