Poll: Do support the idea?
Yes, I support the idea!
I some what support the idea
No, I do not support the idea
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
New player helping messages (Or tutorial)
01-02-2014, 02:52 PM
New player helping messages (Or tutorial)
Okay I am going to try to keep this short as possible...

I think for the new players they should play a QUICK practice match before entering online mode. YES i know there is practice but I am positive they either don't know exist or they do not even bother to use it.

NOT only that.

there should be little boxes with arrows saying "These are your icons, you can change it by click on them" ETC...

when they join a lobby

"You have joined a lobby, click ready when you are ready"
now that quote ^ is really good as new players join not knowing the ready button existed.

ETC...

Quick summary: Help new players out with a little tutorial, explain how to get ready in lobby, how to change icon and badge, how to add players, how to delete, it might take a minute or 5 for the whole tutorial maybe less hahah but it would be really useful for new players

I hope you guys like my idea!

Please rate the thread if you support!
Find all posts by this user
01-02-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: New player helping messages (Or tutorial)
yeah. that is a good idea. I support it.
Warn the author for this post
01-02-2014, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 04:37 PM by SenSei.)
yes,small flash presentation with all info mention above all How to's & Do's & Dont's , down side near prestige icon would be nice.

01-03-2014, 09:46 AM
(01-02-2014 03:27 PM)Master chief Wrote:  yeah. that is a good idea. I support it.

Thanks for the support
(01-02-2014 03:58 PM)SenSei Wrote:  yes,small flash presentation with all info mention above all How to's & Do's & Dont's , down side near prestige icon would be nice.

Thanks for supporting and yea I agree
01-03-2014, 03:50 PM
Yes, new players also could be educated on the modes in Pro Class, a lot are confused by wind, ability to jump, etc
01-03-2014, 06:22 PM
great idea because I started it also immediately went to room and asking people how to play this game so I think this will be great practice for new eggsSmiley_Tongue