That would be cool!
I need to join clan.
Havent decided which one.
Have you got any suggestion?
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-01-2014, 08:20 AM
RE: Clan
Great idea Andy. Yes there have been many....many threads about putting a restriction of sorts on individuals to keep them from entering into any clan that they can type in.

Everyone has to understand and realize though. That IF they did implement a 'new' or improved clan system, that the old one would be entirely gone. That might not mean much to some people, but for me it does. Regardless, I would still approve of it, and always support any type of control we can have over our members.

Personally though, I think it would be better if they made it where in order to 'create' a clan you had to spend credits to do so. I could settle for 100 credits. That would not only give the Donkin's more financial support, but it would also help the community (and the Moderators) keep up with clans. It has been mentioned before about a 'clan leaderboard'. That's a nice idea as well. Also if this were added, and every clan was then registered in the game by this system. It would allow the Dev's to be able to remove foul language or inappropriate words used in clan titles.

Again though, that is all just my personal thoughts.

01-01-2014, 11:03 AM
If credits will be spent to create a clan why not 20? Then it will be possible to do it with the free credits at holidays.

As stated earlier, i support these ideas.

“Only the dead have seen the end of war.” ― Plato
01-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Evidence as a foreign player came simply to clan and the player had - 10 reputation.

[Image: rtjbm5.jpg]
01-01-2014, 09:13 PM
(01-01-2014 09:07 PM)matthew0000 Wrote:  Evidence as a foreign player came simply to clan and the player had - 10 reputation.

[Image: rtjbm5.jpg]

well as long as u have a good clan u will get random ppl joining cuz they r noobs and r afraid of that clan like that noob is afraid of POL

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]
01-01-2014, 10:07 PM
It's all well and good but, as others have said, this has been discussed many times. There is however a new element, and that's the leader having sole control. The problem with this is one that EoD would've faced a few days ago if this system were in place. Our leader was on vacation, and therein lies the problem. You'd have to designate 1 leader per clan when most currently have a couple leaders. Then, they would always have to be "on-duty" and end up being burnt out and needing a vacation that they couldn't take. This burn out happened and required all the officers to take immediate action to prevent a dissolving of the clan; our course of action was, and will be again (if needed), to send our leader on a vacation from all duties pertaining to his position. Now, if the leader has sole control over admittance and removal, then you run into this situation more often and have people who need to get admitted/removed not being admitted/removed.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
01-02-2014, 06:48 AM
(01-01-2014 06:55 AM)dan dan Wrote:  That would be cool!
I need to join clan.

you can join my clan [T2K] Smiley_Smile
01-02-2014, 07:17 AM
(01-02-2014 06:48 AM)Master chief Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 06:55 AM)dan dan Wrote:  That would be cool!
I need to join clan.

you can join my clan [T2K] Smiley_Smile

Wrong topic Smiley_Tongue
01-02-2014, 07:18 AM
(01-01-2014 10:07 PM)tenchi Wrote:  Our leader was on vacation, and therein lies the problem.

This burn out happened and required all the officers to take immediate action to prevent a dissolving of the clan; our course of action was, and will be again (if needed), to send our leader on a vacation from all duties pertaining to his position.

LoL...calling me out eh? Smiley_Wink HAHA, Yes it is true though. Sometimes it can become overwhelming to constantly be in control of every little thing that happens in a clan if you are trying to do it all by yourself.

(01-01-2014 10:07 PM)tenchi Wrote:  You'd have to designate 1 leader per clan when most currently have a couple leaders. Then, they would always have to be "on-duty" and end up being burnt out and needing a vacation that they couldn't take. Now, if the leader has sole control over admittance and removal, then you run into this situation more often and have people who need to get admitted/removed not being admitted/removed.

To use another clan as an example, OG's leader is rarely seen. Clans such as that would take heavy losses because of inability to control anything in the clan.