Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
make female holiday eggs
12-26-2013, 03:53 PM
make female holiday eggs
the Thanksgiving and Christmas shells are all-male. all the level eggs have female counterparts, so you should try to make at least one female holiday egg each time.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-26-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: make female holiday eggs
I know someone who would be really happy if they did.

12-26-2013, 06:24 PM
Agreed .

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
12-26-2013, 09:46 PM
Good idea.. I believe i know someone that would be pleased as well..
12-26-2013, 11:47 PM
Kind of the same topic as mine...
12-31-2013, 03:08 PM
Sometimes it is difficult to incorporate both a male and female version of an egg. for example, 'Turk'. It is a turkey shell, plain and simple, there is nothing which makes it inherently male/female; it is just a turkey. Anyway I'm sure more female designs will come
01-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Yes Chronikuad ,I saw all the new eggs ..Oh Male againSmiley_Tongue I think they did an awesome JOb adding all the femaile shells on each level, But we would Like holiday shells also. Mrs. Claus ,a girl elf.a girl snowman? just an idea.I really am looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with in the future! And Thanks to all the guys that posted on behalf of us !!We appreciate it!! Smiley_SmileSmiley_SmileSmiley_BearSmiley_Heart

[Image: ilym_zps2d39d4f1.gif]
01-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Agreed and all for having new female shells. I wouldn't mind investing towards a couple new female shells that I would enjoy sporting off in game. Smiley_Tongue Either way I sure do hope more are coming soon, excited to see what the Donkins will come up with. Smiley_Smile

P.S. Maybe there can be a Panda amongst some new shells to be teehee ^_^ A girl can hope.
01-08-2014, 03:40 PM
(01-08-2014 03:31 PM)pandabear91 Wrote:  Agreed and all for having new female shells. I wouldn't mind investing towards a couple new female shells that I would enjoy sporting off in game. Smiley_Tongue Either way I sure do hope more are coming soon, excited to see what the Donkins will come up with. Smiley_Smile

P.S. Maybe there can be a Panda amongst some new shells to be teehee ^_^ A girl can hope.

it would be awesome if they had a halo shell for me too Smiley_Wink. but I think they would need bungies promition on that Smiley_Sad
01-09-2014, 12:23 AM
@master chief wouldent they need 343's permission? ya know since they bought the rights to Halo?

[Image: S7HBxPs.png]