Poll: dont u think we should share accs on here?
This poll is closed.
yes 0% 0 0%
no 100.00% 7 100.00%
maybe idk 0% 0 0%
Total 7 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sharing accs
01-18-2017, 01:04 AM
Sharing accs
yoooo wassup everyone its me timothy so for todays topic I want to know WHY cAnt we share accs on some cpu game, is it that serious I don't but want to know WHY its just a game if u want people to play developers why the no sharing accs rule I though sharing was caring LOL but I want everyone to tell me WHY this includes the in game mods and forum mods come join in.

[Image: puaodl89e7d.png]
[Image: lopaud89e80.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-18-2017, 04:41 AM
RE: Sharing accs
players are supposed to earn badges, etc by themselves not by others playing their char (egg).

if sharing would be allowed then getting to prestige 10 wouldn't mean anything since shared accounts could get it in few days.
01-18-2017, 03:47 PM
Let's say I shared my account before getting mod status. If that person shares, then before long, a lot of people would suddenly have access to all those mod abilities if they got back on. That turns into abuse and then there's chaos.

Next, there's the whole "I want good stats" aspect. If you share, the person who gets access may not be a very good player and destroy all your hard work.

Lastly, boosting is like cheating. We can't be on all the time, so getting people around the world to play for you is exactly like playing with alt accounts.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
01-18-2017, 09:47 PM
We will not ban the account if you simply give the account to a friend (how would we know for starters?).

However, if you give your password to a friend there is every chance that he will decide to give the password to someone else and before long the password is out there. If this happens then we will likely still not ban the account immediately.

However, once your account is being played on by a lot of people, especially people you do not know, those people are far more likely to act abusively towards other players (because they have nothing to lose if the account gets banned). People on shared accounts are also far more likely to attempt to cheat (we track this behaviour and we can see if an account has had hack attempts made on it). And finally, people on shared accounts are more likely to commit payment fraud. This is why, if someone reports a shared account to us, we will ban it. If many people know the password to an account it is a recipe for disaster.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
01-22-2017, 06:42 AM
An example would be andre11111...
It is not safe to you or to the game it self!
Sharing account's is not only unfair to other players but it's actually a stupidity.

[Image: Screenshot-1.png]
01-23-2017, 04:11 AM
yea, if/when gets free credits then those (+ possible saved) are quickly spent on something other than orig. account holder would have wanted.
03-04-2017, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2017 06:10 PM by elmeri2000.)
I'm I right? It's not account sharing if someone goes to your account and somehow gets the password correctly? It happened to my first account ELMERI2000. I can still log in with it, but it doesn't feel the same when someone other has also access in to it. And that free gredits thing happened to me also: I had 30 gredits on it and with next free gredit day I would have gotten new weapon pack for it, but someone used them. :( (30 gredits isnt that much, but it still feels bad when someone uses your greds)

I agree with that account sharing is not good way to play this game.

im bestSmiley_XDSmiley_TongueSmiley_Wink
Thread Closed