Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
This Game
10-01-2016, 01:51 AM
RE: This Game
hello, I had not seen the great news! you're working on a new version of the game!, luck !!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
10-01-2016, 07:17 AM
(10-01-2016 12:57 AM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  Just to reiterate for those of you who missed this thread: http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...?tid=5875, there is a reason we're not pushing updates right now, we're hard at work on the successor to this game. We're still not ready to show anything yet but it's taking shape nicely!

Rob I feel like you should edit your post, you didn't seem to get the whole point of Vexis thread.

I understand Vexis wrote about the game not having enough updates, but this isn't an excuse to not say goodbye to a veteran of the beo series. Your post, in my opinion, was a bit disrespectful.

I do understand that you are busy with creating your new game, but I also know you have enough time to type one word 'Goodbye' or 'goodluck'. This could show some respect to somebody who helped these forums and game in it's development.

@Vexis

Sorry for late reply Vexis, and you probarly won't be seeing these replies as you have already gone, but know you will be missed throughout these forums for thing's you have done for not just me, but for everyone in this community also.

Good luck with everything man!

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
10-01-2016, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016 07:27 AM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
(10-01-2016 12:57 AM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  Just to reiterate for those of you who missed this thread: http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...?tid=5875, there is a reason we're not pushing updates right now, we're hard at work on the successor to this game. We're still not ready to show anything yet but it's taking shape nicely!

We all know that. Vexis does too. I don't know how this stuff works, but I am sure all of us wouln't have mind the delay in exchange for at least 1 or 2 updates. It keeps old members interested in the game, and shows that you actually appreciate them for being here so long.
10-01-2016, 09:32 AM

Dont think im blaming you or not appreciating what you've done, like making this game, but like Macab said, updates to keep people in the game, especially old players, their beginning to leave 1-by-1, but thanks for working on the new game tho.

[Image: poudal85146.png]
[Image: uldpoa85276.jpeg]
10-02-2016, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2016 03:25 AM by Sir Smashalot.)
Even though I haven't played with you in like, a year, I'll miss seeing you around. I had fun games with you and your skilled EoD clan, which was the nicest and most respectable clan I've met.

I typically don't care for updates anymore, since I really don't play as much as you or a lot of others, but a few last updates for the game could have been nice for others like yourself. I understand the lack of them, and I hope BadViking spends way more time on frequent updates in their newest game unlike they have on BEO2, hopefully they hire a bigger crew to keep up with it.

Bye Vexis Smiley_Smile

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]