Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
1000 Credit / $50 Tournament
08-20-2016, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2016 11:41 AM by 1337.)
1000 Credit / $50 Tournament
To celebrate my return and more importantly, re-embrace the love I have for BEO.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to host a SMALL tournament, where the winner will receive 1000 credits, or more easily $50(Paypal/BTC/UKBT)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Firstly, to enter you must have registered BEFORE me: 02-09-2014 - Unless another user can vouch for said user, that they have been playing BEO before the stated date.
This is only due to the fact that I would like to see more older members participate, rather than some kid that plays 24/7 aiming for #1 on the monthly XP board.
Basically, I'm trying to keep this as simple as possible.
1v1 me(ONE Game), if you win, which you probably will lul.. I'll give you a number, 1-40.
(Based on your reply comment here)
After 40 completed 1v1 wins, against me. (First come first serve, reply wise)
The odd numbers will go against the evens(1v1) 3 games. Again, I'm trying to keep it simple, and this is the easiest idea I could think of.
After which, I will Randomly generate the remaining 20 members to numbers 1-20.
And the same again(odds vs evens).
Then when there are only 10 left. We will RNG once more.
5 left... I'll update this when I think of something decent.
If we don't receive 40 entrants, I will close entries on the 19th of September 2016... 6 days after my birthday Smiley_Wink
For the 1v1's I'll be online 7pm onwards GMT+1 (London)
Game settings will be: 200hp Bouncy walls, no Celing, jump, x2 explode.
^ Just my usual, don't hate. I'm not fuxing with wind just yet lol.

(TC)-I have the right to refuse entry to those of whom I dislike Smiley_ThumbsUp
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 Call-Me-Epic
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-20-2016, 08:33 AM
RE: 1000 Credit / $50 Tournament
Seems to be fun little challenge, so I'm putting a placeholder here just in-case I want to participate.

Also one thing, join the game or join the forum before that date? Because I've seen a few cases of people joining the forum later while they were playing the game much time before that. (I.E I joined BEO1 forum ~10 months after I began playing)

Another question, you say the deadline is 19th August? But isn't that today? Considering your from UK it's the 20th in a half hour man lol.

Anyway, nice to see you around again and promoting it in style!

[Image: giphy.gif]
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin
08-20-2016, 08:38 AM
I have just played a game with you, you was a fun/nice person. Win or lose I'd love to be against you.

So for the first tournament I have ever been in. I want to be in this Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: hT3s45Z.jpg?1]
08-20-2016, 08:45 AM
(08-20-2016 08:33 AM)Echo (L93) Wrote:  Seems to be fun little challenge, so I'm putting a placeholder here just in-case I want to participate.

Also one thing, join the game or join the forum before that date? Because I've seen a few cases of people joining the forum later while they were playing the game much time before that. (I.E I joined BEO1 forum ~10 months after I began playing)

Another question, you say the deadline is 19th August? But isn't that today? Considering your from UK it's the 20th in a half hour man lol.

Anyway, nice to see you around again and promoting it in style!
Would be awesome to see you participate!

I would prefer when users started playing the game, but there isn't really a start date to prove they've been playing from said time.
Which is why I actually meant forum, but saying that. I'm going to update the thread a little. Maye if one user can vouch for the other who's regestration date on the forum isn't valid for the comp, or simply isn't registered at all.

Haha damn I'm too tired, 19th September *fixed!
08-20-2016, 08:51 AM
(08-20-2016 08:10 AM)1337 Wrote:  (TC)-I have the right to refuse entry to those of whom I dislike Smiley_ThumbsUp

Great way of causing unnecessary amounts of drama.

08-20-2016, 08:59 AM
(08-20-2016 08:51 AM)Inuyasha Wrote:  
(08-20-2016 08:10 AM)1337 Wrote:  (TC)-I have the right to refuse entry to those of whom I dislike Smiley_ThumbsUp

Yeah because I would love for this thread to be consumed with spam/BS like every other tourney thread is.
Grow up, you know what I meant.
08-20-2016, 09:48 AM
i will be in too. not 1000 credits but for challenging others.

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
08-20-2016, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2016 12:44 PM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
I'll join.

@Sona Cool

Your forum registration date says

" Registration Date: 12-19-2014"
08-20-2016, 12:42 PM
(08-20-2016 08:59 AM)1337 Wrote:  

Yeah because I would love for this thread to be consumed with spam/BS like every other tourney thread is.

If you meant something different from what you wrote, then it's impossible to figure out from that text.

What it implies is that you can kick out people you don't like. That's what you said and that's how I'm reading it. If you meant something different, you might want to reword it.

08-20-2016, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2016 12:48 PM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
(08-20-2016 12:42 PM)Inuyasha Wrote:  
(08-20-2016 08:59 AM)1337 Wrote:  

If you meant something different from what you wrote, then it's impossible to figure out from that text.

What it implies is that you can kick out people you don't like. That's what you said and that's how I'm reading it. If you meant something different, you might want to reword it.

He doesn't have to spend his own money on someone he dislikes. It'd be worse if he didn't say that upfront. After all, I wouln't want to spend my own money on someone I disliked either.

It's worth the drama that it might cause