Poll: How do you feel about this being implemented on forums?
Like This Idea?
Not Like This Idea?
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Privileged Editing.
04-03-2016, 06:31 AM
Privileged Editing.
As you might know moderators and administrators of this game have the ability to edit and remove post. I know this is a privilege but I was thinking that if someone makes a thread they should be able to add and remove people that can edit the post. This doesn't include moderators or admins. They can still edit or remove any post they want. For example people make clan threads or art threads as a crew. They could add there clan/crew members to be able to edit that thread if need be. I'm not sure if this has been said I just thought it would be a cool idea.Smiley_ThumbsUp

[Image: space_bam.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-03-2016, 06:43 AM
RE: Privileged Editing.
Yea it could be a good idea but just what if someone trolls you and delets everying. Would you be able to kick them for having the privilege of editing. Also would the game aware the users what has been changed or would it be kept as a secret Smiley_BigGrin

04-03-2016, 06:51 AM
Yes they would be notified of what has been changed and they cant remove thread just edit what is said. Only mods and admins can remove. And like i said in first post "they should be able to add and remove people that can edit the post".

04-03-2016, 07:10 AM
Oh yea great idea I would love it to be added asap as me and a friend are working on something

04-03-2016, 08:24 AM
I think it should only be the main post on a topic. Other wise it'll get really confusing, especially for the staff.
04-03-2016, 08:50 AM
Great idea tho! Smiley_Wink

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
04-03-2016, 09:26 AM
Yes main post is what i was going for not the whole thing. But thanks guys.

04-03-2016, 11:15 AM
Supported.

04-03-2016, 04:01 PM
Could be really helpful in the Clan Chat forum, so as someone could edit the thread at any point of time. And if its possible, the part where they edited could be in highlighted in some manner.

I agree with Macab about the main post having the list of users who could edit the thread.

But I see a slight problem with this, if the post is edited consecutively by 2 people, there might be no solid proof, about who edited what, unless there is a template saved after each edit, which can be viewed by the mods / the thread admin.

Highly Supported tho.

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
[Image: qYRw514.png?1]
[Image: km0JulV.png]
http://i.imgur.com/GXnauid.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1TQfmO.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytegY8J.png
04-04-2016, 04:01 AM
this has been suggested before, can't remember if it was shot down or not.