Poll: What do you think about this idea?
Great idea! I want it in game.
Good idea but needs some improvements
Bad idea, it would make the game too short.
Bad idea, it would cause lag.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Survival Map
11-10-2015, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 09:52 PM by Jach.)
Survival Map
So this is a higher type of map but it's quite flat on the top. After every turn there will fall 20 arrows from the sky in a line and each of them will deal 5 damage (they aren't affected by wind) and 10 flames will blow up from the bottom each dealing damage 5 and burning the player (-5 hp for the next 3 turns).

[Image: X6WhhYL.gif]

You must stay on top of the map because down there is the fire. Drills and pans will come in handy when you want to burn the opponent. You can also use the dirt bomb as a protection from the arrows.

I think it would be quite fun!
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-10-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: Survival Map
I like the general idea. Maybe make it like some of the Mario party games where things like bombs or in this case arrows fall and you have to avoid them, or something a bit more simplex. I like the idea of it though.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
11-10-2015, 11:44 PM
I like this it would probably be a party game.

[Image: space_bam.jpg]
11-11-2015, 12:41 AM
Look i was thinking in survival map there would be no taking turns shooting soon as the game start u just go to shooting ur opponets with what ever u got that would be a nice idea right

[Image: 20sg195.png]
11-11-2015, 01:47 AM
(11-10-2015 11:14 PM)Nathan Wrote:  I like the general idea. Maybe make it like some of the Mario party games where things like bombs or in this case arrows fall and you have to avoid them, or something a bit more simplex. I like the idea of it though.

(11-11-2015 12:41 AM)Master.Shadow Wrote:  Look i was thinking in survival map there would be no taking turns shooting soon as the game start u just go to shooting ur opponets with what ever u got that would be a nice idea right

If it actually comes to that, you'll need a bigger map or portals into other maps..something like that
I also think there should only be specific weapons allowed. But I actually support your idea Smiley_ThumbsUp
11-11-2015, 02:20 AM
(11-11-2015 01:47 AM)Ocerna Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 11:14 PM)Nathan Wrote:  I like the general idea. Maybe make it like some of the Mario party games where things like bombs or in this case arrows fall and you have to avoid them, or something a bit more simplex. I like the idea of it though.

(11-11-2015 12:41 AM)Master.Shadow Wrote:  Look i was thinking in survival map there would be no taking turns shooting soon as the game start u just go to shooting ur opponets with what ever u got that would be a nice idea right

If it actually comes to that, you'll need a bigger map or portals into other maps..something like that
I also think there should only be specific weapons allowed. But I actually support your idea Smiley_ThumbsUp

My idea kinda forms into how I want BEO3 to be. Either a mmorpg almost or a top down kind of shooter, though that seems a bit too outdated and retro, or not what it should be based on what it is now. if BEO3 can be like BEO3D the mmorpg, I would throw heaps of money at Donkins, just like I would with CG as well Smiley_Tongue.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
11-11-2015, 04:18 AM
Woah i love the map.And i will stay alive(at least i hope so).I always stay alive(well not always Smiley_Tongue).And yes maybe it will be party game.

Long live Jahseh
11-11-2015, 05:14 PM
This looks like a good 3v3 or 2v2v2 map, actually. Perhaps 2v2 as well. (I wouldn't recommend it for non-team games because the arrows cause too much randomness. Teams smooth that randomness out.)

11-11-2015, 05:21 PM
Seems cool. It would be nice if there was little mountains between each egg, so you couldn't just totally hit the person with out any skill.
11-12-2015, 01:51 AM
Yes maca is right then a guy with packs could very easy win and without skills.

Long live Jahseh