Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombies
09-30-2015, 03:30 AM
Zombies
I'm semi-trying to get Zombie kills-shells for my sec. account but Zombie-shell users are as rare as water in desert.

Personally I've zombified hundreds of players.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-30-2015, 04:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2015 07:41 PM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
RE: Zombies
I think I've only killed about 30 zombies since that update.
09-30-2015, 05:34 AM
That was my problem when I came back on last year when the hype for BEO2 had died down, it took me a few months to get the zombie shell, not that I wanted it that bad, but I noticed how many kills other players on here had opposed to mine.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
09-30-2015, 05:36 AM
Ive killed 34...

[Image: 20sg195.png]
09-30-2015, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2015 06:47 PM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
(09-30-2015 03:30 AM)egg666 Wrote:  I'm semi-trying to get Zombie kills-shells for my sec. account but Zombie-shell users are as rare as water in desert.

Personally I've zombified hundreds of players.
]
Ummmmmm....... are zombie eggs suppose to be common in during the end of September?? cause I´m pretty sure tht the donkins made the zombies to be specifically used (Close/During) Halloween & we have (31) days next month before Halloween comes rearing its head. & I´m 100% sure tht when Halloween hits tht the zombie egg shells will be popular once again. Also the Haunted House should be too, since Zombie shell & HH Map are a pack. Idk tht´s just my questioining cause I would not bee surprised to see ANY zombie shells until its closer to (2015 Halloween).

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
09-30-2015, 06:59 PM
The Haunted House map and the Zombie egg shell aren't a "pack" The haunted house map was released in BETA. And just because it's Halloween doesn't mean a bunch of people are going to switch to a zombie shell. There are a lot of other Halloween themed shells besides that. The Donkins didn't make the shell to meant to be used at any time of the year. You can wear it whenever you want.
09-30-2015, 07:06 PM
I'd use it if I had it... Lol it has been there for so long and I just decided I want to use it.
10-01-2015, 03:45 AM
Finally killed 5 zombies but sadly it was in partygame (on a sidenote some players have weird map choices for partygames) so those kills didn't increase zombie killcount.