Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
Friend notifications!
08-26-2015, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 07:20 PM by DeathTheKid.)
Friend notifications!
I apologize in advance if this is already implemented in the game i haven't played in a long long long time x)
I just think that the game would be better if you got a notification (like a game invite) when a friend comes online.
For example, you're in the middle of a game and you're wondering when a friend gets on, normally if a friend gets on you will not know, but if this is implemented then a notification will appear saying:
"RandomGuy123 has come online."

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-26-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Friend notifications!
This is very good idea, would be great if donkins could update it in game.

08-27-2015, 12:41 AM
I like you're Ideea is original and for good use ! Hope to see you're ideea come's true !

[Image: b3r8zp.jpg]
08-27-2015, 12:48 AM
Yes its good idea its what they do on xBOX

[Image: 20sg195.png]
08-27-2015, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2015 04:44 AM by Nathan.)
Absolutely LOVE this idea. Brilliant, please implement, also, a tag along messaging system for this would be great. For example

"Vexis has just came online"

then there is a close button and a message button, and you can hit message button and do a quick hey whats up, or want a game, something simple.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
08-27-2015, 03:24 AM
Yeah that would seem cool. But if I wanted to invite a friend I would just look to see if I had any friends online.
08-27-2015, 03:48 AM
Seems helpful, I like the added thoughts in this thread too. I think it would fit nicely in the game.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
08-27-2015, 05:24 AM
I would be really happy if this idea is implemented , it will be useful in many ways.

k.