Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Bad Eggs New Game Feature Suggestions.
08-26-2015, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 12:09 PM by PunisherXOmega.)
Lightbulb Bad Eggs New Game Feature Suggestions.
I have only been playing this game for only a couple days and I see ways to make your game better! The only reason i started playing this game is because i felt like giving up on trying to find a game like an old online Facebook game called Wild Ones but was terminated back in 2013 and would like to see some features implemented from ideas i got from that gameSmiley_Smile

1. Stats: Speed, Jumping, Damage, Defense, and Health. These features would would be a great start to improve the gameSmiley_Smile These Stats should be increased by leveling your character up or by purchasing with real money.

2. Take out Speedy Eggs option and Jumping Egg option! These option should be taken out of the game as it should be replaced with default speed and jumping for new players starting at level 1 and as you level you should be able to increase. Also you character should be able to jump and move while shooting. Doing this would allow players different type of game play strategiesSmiley_Smile

3. New Physics should be implemented. For Example when you are hit with a rocket for example at certain angle you go flying back. The trajectory of which are knocked back from weapons shall be determined by the location of the weapons hit point, the player being targeted distance, the angle at which the weapon was fired or placed, and lastly the speed of the projectile.

4. New weapons. I understand we should get updates and everything but some players get sick of the same old weapons and might take a long time for a new update that contains weapons to come out. My suggestion for this game is to have new weapons come more often and have weapons that are limited time and only come out during certain times of the year. For Example during a holiday such as Christmas there should be limited time weapons for sale. These should be bought with either Premium currency or Regular In Game Currency. One last thing you should and i recommend highly is to add a grappling hook weapon this weapon would be shot at wall or ceiling to prevent from falling or to get to high to reach places. THIS WEAPON SHOULD NOT END YOUR TURN! That's all i have for weapon suggestions.

5: More Customization Options. The game should not only have but have Top wear, Bottom wear, Head wear and Miscellaneous accessories. These thing should provide improvement in Stats as i mention in my first suggestion. These would be purchased with Premium currency or Regular In Game currency.(Limited Time Clothing should be bought with Premium Currency as they would provide better stats than Non-Limited Edition Clothing) Also Certain shells should come with certain stats. Lastly each egg should have their own special ability/power. For example and Armadillo Egg would have the ability to Dig. Meaning that it would be able to dig through terrain. Some powers/abilities would have to be limited to certain amount of times it could be used per game.

6. Weapon Crates and Med kit drops In Game During Battle. During the battle Weapon crates should drop carrying a random weapon of up to a quantity of no more than three. The drop of the weapon crates and what it contains should be randomly generated. Med Kit drops in game would allow for players to heal them selves up between 5% to 25% Health. Lastly Pets should be added to the gameSmiley_Smile Pets should allow more stats for players and should be able to pick up Weapon Crates and Med Kits and return them to you. This should occur at random times.

7. In Game Currency. In game currency should provide players the ability to purchase items in the shop. This would be the type of currency you would earn after every battle depending on how much hit points you did that battle.

8. Bigger Maps. Lastly the game could use bigger maps(If Possible). I've noticed there are quite a few small maps and not too many big maps and it would be nice to see more big maps put in the gameSmiley_Smile One last thing about maps is along with other Limited Time items should be Limited Time MapsSmiley_Smile

Thanks for taking time to read these suggestions! Smiley_BigGrin
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-26-2015, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2015 01:25 AM by Nathan.)
RE: Bad Eggs New Game Feature Suggestions.
(08-26-2015 12:07 PM)PunisherXOmega Wrote:  I have only been playing this game for only a couple days and I see ways to make your game better! The only reason i started playing this game is because i felt like giving up on trying to find a game like an old online Facebook game called Wild Ones but was terminated back in 2013 and would like to see some features implemented from ideas i got from that game:)

1. Stats: Speed, Jumping, Damage, Defense, and Health. These features would would be a great start to improve the game:) These Stats should be increased by leveling your character up or by purchasing with real money.

2. Take out Speedy Eggs option and Jumping Egg option! These option should be taken out of the game as it should be replaced with default speed and jumping for new players starting at level 1 and as you level you should be able to increase. Also you character should be able to jump and move while shooting. Doing this would allow players different type of game play strategies:)

3. New Physics should be implemented. For Example when you are hit with a rocket for example at certain angle you go flying back. The trajectory of which are knocked back from weapons shall be determined by the location of the weapons hit point, the player being targeted distance, the angle at which the weapon was fired or placed, and lastly the speed of the projectile.

4. New weapons. I understand we should get updates and everything but some players get sick of the same old weapons and might take a long time for a new update that contains weapons to come out. My suggestion for this game is to have new weapons come more often and have weapons that are limited time and only come out during certain times of the year. For Example during a holiday such as Christmas there should be limited time weapons for sale. These should be bought with either Premium currency or Regular In Game Currency. One last thing you should and i recommend highly is to add a grappling hook weapon this weapon would be shot at wall or ceiling to prevent from falling or to get to high to reach places. THIS WEAPON SHOULD NOT END YOUR TURN! That's all i have for weapon suggestions.

5: More Customization Options. The game should not only have but have Top wear, Bottom wear, Head wear and Miscellaneous accessories. These thing should provide improvement in Stats as i mention in my first suggestion. These would be purchased with Premium currency or Regular In Game currency.(Limited Time Clothing should be bought with Premium Currency as they would provide better stats than Non-Limited Edition Clothing) Also Certain shells should come with certain stats. Lastly each egg should have their own special ability/power. For example and Armadillo Egg would have the ability to Dig. Meaning that it would be able to dig through terrain. Some powers/abilities would have to be limited to certain amount of times it could be used per game.

6. Weapon Crates and Med kit drops In Game During Battle. During the battle Weapon crates should drop carrying a random weapon of up to a quantity of no more than three. The drop of the weapon crates and what it contains should be randomly generated. Med Kit drops in game would allow for players to heal them selves up between 5% to 25% Health. Lastly Pets should be added to the game:) Pets should allow more stats for players and should be able to pick up Weapon Crates and Med Kits and return them to you. This should occur at random times.

7. In Game Currency. In game currency should provide players the ability to purchase items in the shop. This would be the type of currency you would earn after every battle depending on how much hit points you did that battle.

8. Bigger Maps. Lastly the game could use bigger maps(If Possible). I've noticed there are quite a few small maps and not too many big maps and it would be nice to see more big maps put in the game:) One last thing about maps is along with other Limited Time items should be Limited Time Maps:)

Thanks for taking time to read these suggestions! :D

HAI!

1. If you buy extra stats, it becomes a pay2win situation. For example, if I spend 50 USD and upgrade so eveything is an additional, say 20 percent, then I have 240 health, my big boom does 24, it just goes on and on.

2. These are options for a reason, and PRO at that.

3. I like, don't know how hard it is to implement, but I do like. We have forces until now though, and I do understand you are suggesting an upgrade to them.

4. I don't like time limited sales, maybe to some online games. As for weapons, there are a ton! (almost 100/over with special shell weaps), so I disagree. Just my opinion.

5. If you desgined your own shell, Donkins would lose money, they work on this for a living, and that includes making the shells. I don't agree with stat boosts, pay2win method. Don't get me wrong, I love all this, but you have to look at it from all sides.

6. Don't like at all. It is turn by turn, and I know you are probably referencing from worms, but this wouldn't work. It would still be too easy to get them, and the game is pretty awesome without them, imo.

On pets, and I've been thinking about making a thread about this, that would be AWESOME. I would really like pets, like I had in some previous mmorpg's I played. Maybe different pets and different animations, can go a long way with that.

7. Somewhat agree, they have to keep some things premium for a reason. The problem with this is that you would have to make content for two different categoreis, one for in game and one for paid, and we have gotten so far without it. Or, you could do this, multiply!

normal 20 credits shell is 200 in game currency, x10 everything, and make your earnings small, only if the Donkins wanted to do this.

8. It would be hard to do, but it could work, this has been suggested a ton of times before.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
08-26-2015, 02:43 PM
Most of these are things that are truly more at home in an MMO. BEO is not one of those games, so adding things like upgrade-able stats and pets are very out of place. This being an arsenal game like Tanks (or Worms), the only thing that would make sense to add is a weapons upgrade system. However, that causes weapons to quickly become over-powered and, as laser said, makes the game pay-to-win.

If it helps, think of unlocking the new weapons as being the same as COD. You don't buy the weapons, you unlock them through leveling up and using them.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
08-26-2015, 04:41 PM
(08-26-2015 12:28 PM)lasershooter(BEAM) Wrote:  HAI!

1. If you buy extra stats, it becomes a paw2win situation. For example, if I spend 50 USD and upgrade so eveything is an additional, say 20 percent, then I have 240 health, my big boom does 24, it just goes on and on.
"paw2win" Laser pls fix before i die of ocd p.p

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)
08-26-2015, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 06:29 PM by Hiddenkiller2301.)
Already, I know you have been playing for like you a couple of days, but you haven't been here long to even know If a update happened 1-2 days ago. I will go into deeper detail, about your suggestions when I have the time.

Suggestion1. Stats: Speed, Jumping, Damage, Defense, and Health. These features would would be a great start to improve the gameSmiley_Smile These Stats should be increased by leveling your character up or by purchasing with real money.

Reply- Basically, we already have speed, jumping and weapons deal damage. I don't know about the defence side but health we have too.

suggestion2. Take out Speedy Eggs option and Jumping Egg option! These option should be taken out of the game as it should be replaced with default speed and jumping for new players starting at level 1 and as you level you should be able to increase. Also you character should be able to jump and move while shooting. Doing this would allow players different type of game play strategies

reply- You need to buy pro, the reason why the Donkins even made "pro" account's to properly get more money to update the game so without more privileges on "pro" mode, members will start considering why they even brought for what? two-three more options on your game no point. So leaving the speeding eggs and jumping eggs in the pro is properly the safest way. One thing on this suggestion I agree on is either completely removing the jumping eggs, or decreasing the height you can jump because wind low gravity you can jump high!

suggestionNew Physics should be implemented. For Example when you are hit with a rocket for example at certain angle you go flying back. The trajectory of which are knocked back from weapons shall be determined by the location of the weapons hit point, the player being targeted distance, the angle at which the weapon was fired or placed, and lastly the speed of the projectile.

Reply Again we have forces mode (on pro accounts) which does exactly that with projectile or other weapons you can make the other egg's fly across the map. It depends the way you shot.

suggestion4. New weapons. I understand we should get updates and everything but some players get sick of the same old weapons and might take a long time for a new update that contains weapons to come out. My suggestion for this game is to have new weapons come more often and have weapons that are limited time and only come out during certain times of the year. For Example during a holiday such as Christmas there should be limited time weapons for sale. These should be bought with either Premium currency or Regular In Game Currency. One last thing you should and i recommend highly is to add a grappling hook weapon this weapon would be shot at wall or ceiling to prevent from falling or to get to high to reach places. THIS WEAPON SHOULD NOT END YOUR TURN! That's all i have for weapon suggestions.

reply Grappling hook is already a no-go with no ending your turn like that doesn't solve anything when you can unlock the teleport at level 35-36 around level 30 anyway. I agree on adding weapons packs or even free weapons for the different holidays, but sometimes on Christmas, Halloween and Easter. You sometimes get up to 25 free credits and there is a shell in the game where you can win over that another 20 credits. Weapon pack 10 came out about 3-4 weeks ago.

suggestion5: More Customization Options. The game should not only have but have Top wear, Bottom wear, Head wear and Miscellaneous accessories. These thing should provide improvement in Stats as i mention in my first suggestion. These would be purchased with Premium currency or Regular In Game currency.(Limited Time Clothing should be bought with Premium Currency as they would provide better stats than Non-Limited Edition Clothing) Also Certain shells should come with certain stats. Lastly each egg should have their own special ability/power. For example and Armadillo Egg would have the ability to Dig. Meaning that it would be able to dig through terrain. Some powers/abilities would have to be limited to certain amount of times it could be used per game.

reply This suggestion is almost like CoD, but with a twist. We already have personal states on your profile in the game, so the stats for shells. No point. Some shells don't have special abiltys but do have awesome weapons like the "atom shell" you can win metros or you can win it with the daily spin.

suggestion6. Weapon Crates and Med kit drops In Game During Battle. During the battle Weapon crates should drop carrying a random weapon of up to a quantity of no more than three. The drop of the weapon crates and what it contains should be randomly generated. Med Kit drops in game would allow for players to heal them selves up between 5% to 25% Health. Lastly Pets should be added to the game Pets should allow more stats for players and should be able to pick up Weapon Crates and Med Kits and return them to you. This should occur at random times.

reply We have a secret button what doesn't come often but when It does and It is your turn, you can click "x" and It drops a bunch of the same weapon like, the ticking penguin, the bouncy ball and knives. Which is like you said the med pack is a no go to because we already have health injections and health potions. I don't see the point adding pets to a multiplayer game which is the aim to "kill other eggs".

suggestion7. In Game Currency. In game currency should provide players the ability to purchase items in the shop. This would be the type of currency you would earn after every battle depending on how much hit points you did that battle.

8. Bigger Maps. Lastly the game could use bigger maps(If Possible). I've noticed there are quite a few small maps and not too many big maps and it would be nice to see more big maps put in the gameOne last thing about maps is along with other Limited Time items should be Limited Time Maps.

reply Decided to answer both of these at the same time, suggestion 7 We already have which is "credits" which you buy with REAL MONEY, or by going to the "super rewards" but you will properly get the max of 10 credits on that thing. So better of buying them.

Suggestion 8: bigger maps is a no-go as you can the game maps, cover how the big the beo2 game actually is, any bigger players will have to manually scroll. You are thinking from worms but beo2 is different in a good way.

Conclusion

If the game was still under-development with the currency and that most of these would of been good idea's but more then half of them were either useless or just almost copying of other games.

In all, there was some good suggestions too. Welcome to the forums Smiley_Wink

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
08-26-2015, 10:33 PM
A few of these have been suggested many times. There are to many weapons in the game currently, so we don't need any more weapons right now. Speed and jumping are needed, it sometimes helps with high place you wont to get to for a better shot. Even bigger maps have been suggested by me for a 4v4, the might take too long in game if there noobs in it.

Last, you get random weapons, if you run out use grenades then.
08-27-2015, 01:25 AM
(08-26-2015 04:41 PM)DeathTheKid Wrote:  
(08-26-2015 12:28 PM)lasershooter(BEAM) Wrote:  HAI!

1. If you buy extra stats, it becomes a paw2win situation. For example, if I spend 50 USD and upgrade so eveything is an additional, say 20 percent, then I have 240 health, my big boom does 24, it just goes on and on.
"paw2win" Laser pls fix before i die of ocd p.p

lmao, fixed it! Hope you still alive.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]