Poll: Would you like it if this was implimented?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Average Words/Letters Per Post.
08-14-2015, 07:35 PM
Average Words/Letters Per Post.
Hi,

So I was thinking that something cool that the Donkins could add to the profiles on the forum is an average word or letter per post. This basically explains it self so I'm not going to go to further detail about what it is.

Anyway, it could be placed next to your average posts per day.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-15-2015, 04:00 AM
RE: Average Words/Letters Per Post.
nice idea but not really needed.
08-15-2015, 04:44 AM
agree with egg666
08-15-2015, 06:01 AM
There is no need for this. People just spam most of the time post only a few words, even in suggestions. There are tons of examples of spam on this forum. So that would mean only little words. So I have to agree with Egg666 on this on.
08-15-2015, 06:10 AM
(08-15-2015 06:01 AM)[FTF] Gen. Goonday Wrote:  There is no need for this. People just spam most of the time post only a few words, even in suggestions. There are tons of examples of spam on this forum. So that would mean only little words. So I have to agree with Egg666 on this on.

People spamming and posting posts with little words has nothing to do with making this a bad idea. It actually makes it better. So people can distinguish the spammers easier. Yes, I know that just because you don't post long posts doesn't mean your a spammer. But it's always the short posts that are spam. Have you ever seen a long post that's been spam besides some forum user making a rage topic and swearing a bunch?

Anyway, I don't see your argument at how just because people spam makes you not wanting my idea to be implemented.
08-15-2015, 11:30 AM
here nice idea and i support it without words

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]