Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
New ''weapon'': Tank
08-11-2015, 12:31 PM
New ''weapon'': Tank
Hai eggs!

I thought it would be nice if there was a tank ''weapon''. You take a turn to put it on (or activate it, whatever), and the next say 3 or 4 turns you get benefits from it, shuch as:

-Your weapons do 2 more damage.
-You take 2 less damage.
-You can't jump, but you can destroy small portions of terrain that wouldn't let you walk through.

A rough idea: You could also chose to walk over the eggs for a ''road kill'', doing like 15 or 20 damage.

All the values are debatable. Consider you need a turn to put it on, so the extra power and armor are not game breaking.

I'd love to know what you guys think.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-11-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: New ''weapon'': Tank
exactly nice idea and i support it , but why it damage 15 or 20 ? you can say like 25 or 30 .

tank will be fun weapon .

regards sona.

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
08-11-2015, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2015 12:57 PM by Grim-Cat.)
That's why I said the values are debatable, it's still a rough idea. I want to see what everyone thinks could be a balanced damage and a proper amount of turns that it could be active.
08-11-2015, 12:59 PM
(08-11-2015 12:54 PM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  That's why I said the values are debatable, it's still a rough idea. I want to see what everyone thinks could be a balanced damage and a proper amount of turns that it could be active.

oh okaySmiley_Smile , anyways i support the idea 100% .

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
08-11-2015, 11:21 PM
100% Good Ideas GrimCat

[Image: iwn521.png]
08-11-2015, 11:53 PM
I'm not really good with ideas or Ben thinking of some! So really I like the idea of having special aplities like you did in beo1; shield, that angry thing. Other stuff as well.

The idea itself is a new and never suggested idea so why not? I think a tank weapon would be pretty awesome in my opinion

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
08-11-2015, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2015 11:58 PM by [FTF] Gen. Goonday.)
I find this idea amusing! 2 more damage for a weapon and 2 less damage of your egg is ok. But I was thinking like 5 damage for both of those. Dont you get what I mean?

This could be great for stash tough.
08-13-2015, 12:23 AM
Information RE: New ''weapon'': Tank
i like it. how do you post for ideas. maybe the tank can come with an egg shell