Poll: Do you want this.
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Asking before closing the tab
08-11-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Asking before closing the tab
(08-11-2015 10:57 AM)pdevlin19 Wrote:  Yes this totally should be in the game. Have you ever been in a game with noobs or guests and some high level jerk (not callin' u guys jerks) comes into the game and says "press Ctrl+w"? I absolutely HATE that. If you didn't know it closes all tabs in the browser you are using.So you may loose teammates. But in my opinion, people who do this are scared to fight.It is such a scaredy cat move. And I'm SURE that I'm not the only one who doesn't like controlling Chickens.Smiley_Censored Smiley_Shake Smiley_Angry

The extension I posted above has been working excellently for me, I am still working on putting it on my forum so it will be enabled by default.

Anyways, in random games, when it is people I don't know, I am almost always better than my chickens.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-12-2015, 06:17 AM
RE: Asking before closing the tab
Ive been playing for a long time and I have accedentally closed out of the tab while trying to close something else. I then later am accused of rage quitting but I think ive done it. 20-30 times

Maybe im just clumsy
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post