Poll: Ishis good idea
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
A way to pervent arguments on the forum
07-29-2015, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2015 07:43 AM by [FTF] Gen. Goonday.)
A way to pervent arguments on the forum
Now a few weeks there has been arguments in the clans and wars in the forum. Now I just had a really good idea to prevent this from happening again. When there might be a fight on the forum, please, make another rule saying that there should not be fights in any place in the forum. But If the rule is broken, make the user have 10%-30% Warning level depending on there behavior in the argument. Now If they are really a bad person and breaking the most important rules, please have them banned forever on the forums, and not make come back again.

This is just a big suggestion. Leave your feedback here and what you think of the idea.

I deleted the other one because of the poll and I had to redo it.
Find all posts by this user
07-29-2015, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2015 07:57 AM by Ṣọňǻ Ḉổốʟ.)
RE: A way to pervent arguments on the forum
as well it's nice idea , but as soon i thinking can suggestions rules for forum .

anyways , i give you all my support.

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
Warn the author for this post
07-29-2015, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2015 09:50 AM by [FTF] Gen. Goonday.)
[email protected]

The banning in due to their behavior in the fight, now say if 1 user says very abusive language on the forum and sending mean PM to the one he is fighting with. The other user was calm and trying to stopping the argument for protection, but only a little bit of mean to the other user.

User 1 would be banned forever because of abusive language.

User 2 would get 20% warning level.

You see that this will how it will work in my point of View.

Edited: Personally I will keep giving you update on this thread for more information a better ideas to prevent this from happening again.
07-29-2015, 06:18 PM
Although I understand the sentiment behind your suggestion, I don't agree. It would be very difficult to draw the line between a disagreement and an argument. Essentially, the two are the same thing. I think people have the right to be able to express their differing opinions on the forum, as long as the discussion remains free from abuse.

Disagreements are a part of life; what matters is the way in which a person responds to a disagreement. If a member becomes abusive during a disagreement, of course they should be warned according to the current rules. However, if a member remains calm and polite (as mentioned in your example), I don't see any reason as to why they should be warned.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
07-29-2015, 08:24 PM
Here's why this wouldn't work. People have different thoughts and ideas. When 2 people's thoughts are different, there will be an argument. A perfect example is with several of troll2's old threads where, at the time, people were against his ideas. Now, only a year later and others are posting the same ideas with positive reviews. Also in the suggestions sub-forum, look at blast10's threads. I disagreed with his thoughts and he got upset about it.

The only way to prevent any kind of fight on a forum is to not have a forum at all. But, I think everyone will agree with me when I say that the forums always help with development and progression of the game; so you'll just have to deal with the fights as they occur.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
07-29-2015, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2015 11:31 PM by troll2.)
(07-29-2015 08:24 PM)tenchi Wrote:  A perfect example is with several of troll2's old threads where, at the time, people were against his ideas. Now, only a year later and others are posting the same ideas with positive reviews.

Yeap , thats 100% true, and only shows how hypocrite most of the members of this forum are, that they cant make the difference between on a a good suggestions /feedback between your not my friend /i dont like u = i dont support. and how low ppl are stealing others idea trying to get fame, based on others work.

im 100% agree with tenchi , this cant work

its like rep system ppl cant handle it, this will be the same

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
07-30-2015, 06:36 AM
(07-29-2015 08:59 AM)[FTF] Gen. Goonday Wrote:  [email protected]

The banning in due to their behavior in the fight, now say if 1 user says very abusive language on the forum and sending mean PM to the one he is fighting with. The other user was calm and trying to stopping the argument for protection, but only a little bit of mean to the other user.

User 1 would be banned forever because of abusive language.

User 2 would get 20% warning level.

You see that this will how it will work in my point of View.

Edited: Personally I will keep giving you update on this thread for more information a better ideas to prevent this from happening again.

U made it so much clear to me sorry for what i said i will delete that post lol but thats a wonderful ideal