Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.29 Average
Kit's modes suggestion
07-24-2015, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2015 06:55 AM by FirstaidkiT.)
Kit's modes suggestion
#1 Option for wind - checkbox

Only weapons effected by wind + restricted number of nades equels only 3. Nowaday in setting low + wind, people use only nades and meteors so that's so suck. That option should solve this problem.

#2 Random weight of weapons

Weight between 1-6:
1 equals low weight
4 equals normal weight
6 equals high weight like dynamite

with fortgot default weights - if you will draw lots "4" for dynamite weight equals normal like knife etc

#3 Moving your teammate weapon - save place

That will work like punch but without damage + 10 heal for your teammate - the weapon when you will reach 99 lvl

#4 Additional exp for more difficult settings:

That could encourage people to play with more difficult settings

Weight of modes:

Skill mode = 0.2

Low gravity = 0.5

Random grivity = 0.6

Big explosion = 0.2

Jump = 0.2

Wind = 0.5

The jump and big explosion will have minus weight, If you will add them to settings like: wind + random gravity / low gravity.

For example 1:

Constant exp = 240
settings:
Wind + Low gravity = 0.5 + 0.5 = 1
so you will get 1 * 240 exp

For example 2:

Constant exp = 240
settings:
Wind + Low gravity + big explosion = 0.5 + 0.5 - 0.2 = 0.8
so you will get 0.8 * 240 = 192 exp

For example 3

Constant exp = 240
settings:
Jump + big explosion = 0.2 + 0.2 = 0.4
so you will get 0.4 * 240 = 96 exp only

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-24-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: Kit's modes suggestion
I love ideas #3 and #4. I'd always punch Bryas in some hole with the teammate moving weapon lol. And the additional xp would be good for me because I play only wind and gravity. Supported Smiley_ThumbsUp.
07-24-2015, 09:15 PM
good ideas and that what i was waiting for , that ideas 100% i support it and i really waiting settings hard a lot for playing on .

regards .

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
07-24-2015, 10:19 PM
I love your ideas,expeciually the one with weapon height.
Great job Smiley_Smile

07-25-2015, 06:19 AM
What can I say? Your ideas foundered me, Bravo and well done.

#1 This idea is great for me and people who love to keep improving their wind skills since it will require people to use only weapons that are affected by the wind. No more people who only use nades, meteors, air strikes, ufo and many more weak and stupid weapons.

#2 This mode sounds very interesting to play and thanks to this it will help to improve shots and skills with random gravity ( from 9 to 15).

#3 If this weapon is going to be into the game, it will be my favorite weapon because I love to "punch " teammates with pan and boxing glow. I hope developers will create this weapon and put into the game. I would prefer to be this weapon as a reward of getting 99 level for all players. I don't want to be paid weapons since we have too many weapons that are paid weapons.

#4 This idea would be great for all players who love to improve their skills and motivate them to play on harder settings. Thanks to this they would get rewarded for their hard work and it would be fewer amateur players since people would try to play with harder settings to get more XP and lever up quicker.

I hope that is not the end of your good ideas.

Thanks Matthew
07-28-2015, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2015 02:39 AM by troll2.)
feedback

idea #1 : love the idea of limit the kind of weapons, and the amount of them , but 3 are to much , it will be 2 nades 1 of each weapon (only those who are affected by wind)

remove all weapons that are not affected by winds its an awesome idea,

idea #2

honestly, random wight = random G , since g determinates the weight of each weapon. ( need to be polished ), even if u set only 3 values at the end falls into the same concept

idea #3
for more that could sound good, it could be a problem 2, and a way that annoying team mates turn the game agaisnt you. (not supported)

idea#4

im always on favor or reward the skills, and let me say this idea # 4 coudl complete an old idea i posted about givin rep according teh lvl opponent, and even lost xp if u lost vs a guest, i never take in count the settings, but its a wonderful idea. as a complemt or as a single idea.

giving a plus as u said will encourage to turn on more teh pro settings, besides of encourage ppl purchase pro , if tehy want more xp.

spurted!

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]