New modes/game settings 38.00% 19 38.00%
New minigame 20.00% 10 20.00%
special shell for forum users 18.00% 9 18.00%
Total 50 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
What should the next update have?
07-22-2015, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 01:48 AM by Sir Smashalot.)
RE: What should the next update have?
(07-21-2015 03:01 PM)Viper Wrote:  Timer of Doom and Equilibrium from BEO 1 can be added in new pack. They were exciting weps and will add extra zinc to the game (at least for me).

Good lord yes, I never got a chance to use these in BEO1 from lack of credits and they were amazing.

(07-21-2015 07:26 PM)Macab Wrote:  I agree with you on most parts. But I think people would want to get the maps more if they were more interesting and had more detail. Like some of them are just kind of look like random pro maps except the design is a little better.

I always thought that if they had only released the ice cream mountain map that I would still pay 50 credits for it. Considering the effort it takes to create a map that is unique like the one I mentioned, even a pack of 3 unique maps would be great. Instead of the usual differently colored terrain map packs.

And I basically agree with everything L9 said.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-23-2015, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2015 11:49 PM by troll2.)
(07-22-2015 12:48 AM)Echo (L93) Wrote:  I'll first say that the only people here I completely agree with in their matter is matthew0000 and FirstAidKiT. Listen to the people instead of adding what the owners desire is the best way to keep a game running and being successful.

total agreee, on first days used to be like this,

(07-22-2015 12:48 AM)Echo (L93) Wrote:  I don't see why everyone is having an upheaval over getting new weapons/shells or anything that requires money for that matter. As FirstAidKiT clearly said, it'll become a pay to win game if you release more weapons/shells/maps/modes for sale.

The game was a pay to win, and was turned into a pay to hit, adding every time more weapons that don't requiere aim to hit, just trow and we guarantee a hit.

Paying for features dont always fall into a pay to hit/win situation, but the incomes are a need to keep the game alive, but be a need dont mean kill the fun and the skill requierement in the game

(07-22-2015 12:48 AM)Echo (L93) Wrote:  When was the last update when something was available for everyone?

So in my opinion, if weapons are as important as most everyone wants them to be, why not make more unlockable weapons, same goes for shells.

well honestly on first days of beta, when pro was given for free , that was a huge gif avaliable for everyone, now the las update when new content for everyone were the party modes, and few maps and shells

Now unlokable weapons are no the most smart way to go, the game have already to much overpower weapons and a huge amount of them, almost all the lvl unlockable are wepons pack form beo1, i agree that leveling need something to be unlockable, but no weapons, why no have new unlockable skins for weapons (only for basic weapons guest arsenals) , instead of new wepons or new badages , or both if need it

(07-22-2015 12:48 AM)Echo (L93) Wrote:  Now about the options, this is just my brief observations, from what I've been wanting for so long.

I. More unlockable shells during leveling
II. Prestige shells, perhaps (Like in BEO1)
III. Limited edition shells (Like the Elvis shell in BEO1)
as for your last 3 suggestions,they don't harm the functionality or the game , so i dont see nothing wrong adding these.

As a final comment, i think that we need to clear, that release a new update, dont need to be on a pack, i mean , they can add only 1 thing per time, theres no need o f making everyting on packs, for exampel in one month , one new mode, or a new unlockable content, but they need to make constant this updates

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
07-24-2015, 01:19 AM
(07-21-2015 08:41 PM)vakson Wrote:  New minigame would be awsome.
Something like card game,which was suggested by laser.

How did I skip over this?!?!?! I'd love to have this either in the game or a seperate game. Thank you for continuing to support.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]