Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 3.73 Average
First 10 people to be prestige 10
07-02-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: First 10 people to be prestige 10
wow, TheDestroyer is booster 15 hours or idk ago he was prestige 9 level 60 now prestige 10 level 15. and nice thread.

[Image: 1zg93z5.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-02-2015, 10:51 PM
yes i booster 15 hour ok sona cool 12lauty hussienweal darkside_death others boost too whats wrong with it i know boost i am not big boooster like sona coool sona you shared your account too with moody you told me now you say i booster you are who tell me how to boost.no once can reach 9 10 prestige in two weeks except booster shared account.i boost sona tell me how now sona say everyone i booster i booster ok you booster too.
07-02-2015, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 11:27 PM by ONEDAY.)
(07-02-2015 10:51 PM)TheDestroyer Wrote:  yes i booster 15 hour ok sona cool 12lauty hussienweal darkside_death others boost too whats wrong with it i know boost i am not big boooster like sona coool sona you shared your account too with moody you told me now you say i booster you are who tell me how to boost.no once can reach 9 10 prestige in two weeks except booster shared account.i boost sona tell me how now sona say everyone i booster i booster ok you booster too.

thats how things works.when no one has proof that you are boosting the accusation is invalid.people been boosting since the beginning of this game and nothing happens and no one has the strength to admit it.coming here and telling the truth that you are boosting i can tell you that you have my respect and i give you credits for that.i dont think boosting is a big deal when you cant do anything about it.the only funny thing is when someone lack of skills and boost day after day.(not talking about you i dont know you iam talking in general).when i know someone is boosting and see him with hes 6 millions xp and this guy play like a lv 50 and still playing easy noobs settings with random maps and x2 explosion and jump and they think they got skills and are pro that only give me a good laugh.there is no skills with random maps and x2 explosion and jump those settings are only for fun and what it makes it worst is when someone got 6 millions boosting xp cant even play with easy settings.so you have my respect for coming here telling the truth
07-03-2015, 12:19 AM
(07-02-2015 10:51 PM)TheDestroyer Wrote:  yes i booster 15 hour ok sona cool 12lauty hussienweal darkside_death others boost too whats wrong with it i know boost i am not big boooster like sona coool sona you shared your account too with moody you told me now you say i booster you are who tell me how to boost.no once can reach 9 10 prestige in two weeks except booster shared account.i boost sona tell me how now sona say everyone i booster i booster ok you booster too.

(07-02-2015 11:18 PM)ONEDAY Wrote:  

thats how things works.when no one has proof that you are boosting the accusation is invalid.people been boosting since the beginning of this game and nothing happens and no one has the strength to admit it.coming here and telling the truth that you are boosting i can tell you that you have my respect and i give you credits for that.i dont think boosting is a big deal when you cant do anything about it.the only funny thing is when someone lack of skills and boost day after day.(not talking about you i dont know you iam talking in general).when i know someone is boosting and see him with hes 6 millions xp and this guy play like a lv 50 and still playing easy noobs settings with random maps and x2 explosion and jump and they think they got skills and are pro that only give me a good laugh.there is no skills with random maps and x2 explosion and jump those settings are only for fun and what it makes it worst is when someone got 6 millions boosting xp cant even play with easy settings.so you have my respect for coming here telling the truth

I just will never understand the point of boosting, what do you REALLY gain from it? Honestly, if you can give me a good enough answer then I will be pro-boosting (or at least neutral) but until the day someone gives a reason why they boost other than 'I want to be on the leaderboard' or 'I want to reach X level' then I will never respect people who boost. It's ridiculous in my opinion; just because you can get away with it doesn't mean you should.
07-03-2015, 12:29 AM
1. Im not a booster 2. i don't play everyday 1v1 3. i don't use 2 acc's 4. im banned Smiley_Wink 5. just stop liyng, thanks.

[Image: 1zg93z5.png]
07-03-2015, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 12:48 AM by ONEDAY.)
(07-03-2015 12:19 AM)rosebudn64(rosebudn64again) Wrote:  

(07-02-2015 11:18 PM)ONEDAY Wrote:  

I just will never understand the point of boosting, what do you REALLY gain from it? Honestly, if you can give me a good enough answer then I will be pro-boosting (or at least neutral) but until the day someone gives a reason why they boost other than 'I want to be on the leaderboard' or 'I want to reach X level' then I will never respect people who boost. It's ridiculous in my opinion; just because you can get away with it doesn't mean you should.

well sometimes i can join a game with lv 10.and it happens everyone in that game got prestige..people start saying leave noobb bla bla..then the game start and there you have a prestige 6.now this guy miss 3 of 5 shots on easy settings and you only hear ns..ohh bad luck.then you come with ur lv 10 and make 9 of 10 shots ..no one talks but when you miss 1 of ten shots..you hear the magical word..noobbbbb lol..its funny how people see a low lv and call him noob even if you play real good and when they see prestige 6 failing they show respect and say bad luck.so i guess many boost to get status and act like a badass or to get on the leaderborad.i think its the only reason.
07-03-2015, 01:03 AM
(07-03-2015 12:41 AM)ONEDAY Wrote:  well sometimes i can join a game with lv 10.and it happens everyone in that game got prestige..people start saying leave noobb bla bla..then the game start and there you have a prestige 6.now this guy miss 3 of 5 shots on easy settings and you only hear ns..ohh bad luck.then you come with ur lv 10 and make 9 of 10 shots ..no one talks but when you miss 1 of ten shots..you hear the magical word..noobbbbb lol..its funny how people see a low lv and call him noob even if you play real good and when they see prestige 6 failing they show respect and say bad luck.so i guess many boost to get status and act like a badass or to get on the leaderborad.i think its the only reason.
That made me chuckle, its so true , it happens to me alot , specially if i am a guest.
Agreed, some seem they just want to act like a badass, but i am more into the word of competition, or bragging, who doesn't want to show off? Smiley_Tongue

Be What You Wish to be in the world. Don't listen to what the world has to say , only what you wish to hear , because you can only change yourself
07-03-2015, 01:38 AM
I think, Rob & John should delete the leaderboard, maybe it makes the community of beo2 better,
oknooo <-- (joke)
07-03-2015, 02:37 AM
No it not make it better.Some people need to be becuase they do hard work!

Long live Jahseh
07-03-2015, 02:41 AM

What you talking about ? i'm Share my account with mody ? bahahahahh bahahhaha .
and i'm boosting? Bahahaha like i said it 1000 times i have playing so much i'm without my life now just for 10 prestige Smiley_Tongue

anyways Yo was nice with getting 10 prestige hope you soon get 20 presitge

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]