Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Force random teams
12-01-2013, 05:38 AM
Force random teams
As the title says, an option to disable players ability to choose teams would help keep some matches more balanced and interesting.

Thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-01-2013, 05:49 AM
RE: Force random teams
Not supported. It isn't very useful. Many people, like me, enjoy playing on the same team as your friends. Not with a Stranger against your friends. Nice imagination. Keep it up!

I am sure some people will like this, I am just giving my opinion.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
12-01-2013, 06:09 AM
yh it would be great if it was a game option

[Image: 35bxmrn.jpg]
12-01-2013, 06:46 AM
I don't like the idea. not supported. and gives pro players another thing that non pro players don't.
12-01-2013, 07:05 AM
(12-01-2013 05:49 AM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  Not supported. It isn't very useful. Many people, like me, enjoy playing on the same team as your friends. Not with a Stranger against your friends. Nice imagination. Keep it up!

I am sure some people will like this, I am just giving my opinion.

This.

I was going to post exactly this, but Albert beat me to it. The only thing this option would do is hurt friends who want to play together, as people who don't know each other rarely team anyways.

However, I do support the idea if it is an option to turn on before the game started. That could prevent a couple of high levelers from randomly teaming on some low levelers at the beginning of a game.

Nice idea all around! Its so simple, yet I had never thought of it. Looking forward to your future thoughts. Smiley_Smile

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
12-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Srry, but I don't support this idea. My though are as same as those posts before me.
12-01-2013, 05:36 PM
I support it being an optional mode, that way everyone is happy. It doesn't even have to be a feature for Pro Class; it can be an optional mode for all players
12-01-2013, 06:41 PM
Let's clarify some things, because I honestly don't see where all the hate is coming from:

It would be an optional setting for all players, nut just pro. Of course everyone likes to play with their friends, that's why this is OPTIONAL; if you want to play with friends, then don't turn it on. And if you happen to not have any friends online, then what does it matter? It can only spice things up, no?

And yes, it can be useful. As pointed out before, high levels teaming up on lower ones is a common occurrence, this can put an end to that.

Those of you who remember, BEO1 used to be like this in the early days as well, team selection was implemented only later. So it's not like it hasn't been tried before.
12-01-2013, 06:43 PM
ehh. still not supported. I think this game has a lot of stuff. and probably no one would use it.
12-01-2013, 08:47 PM
idea is not bad at all,its choice.it can be fun.