Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Introducing Party Games
05-01-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Introducing Party Games
seems weird but looks nice so might try it later.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-01-2015, 10:41 PM
[Image: 274f699021.jpg]
Fun game Donkins! I enjoyed it, though i wish the last 2 guys didnt quit :c

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)
05-01-2015, 11:50 PM
.its no fair bc i purhcased pro and they wouldnt let me get it i purchased it just for this update Smiley_Sad

[Image: 20sg195.png]
05-02-2015, 12:01 AM
(05-01-2015 11:50 PM)SHADOWMASTER Wrote:  .its no fair bc i purhcased pro and they wouldnt let me get it i purchased it just for this update Smiley_Sad
On a scale from 1 to SHADOWMASTER, how st.... alright, listen. For the 100th time, you do NOT need to have pro to have this update available. Anyone can create a party game.
05-02-2015, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 12:03 AM by Nathan.)
This update was made clear it would be free. Anyways, it's there, secondly, I just had a bug in deathmatch, I slowrolled a nade and it went right through an opponent, happened again, sigh

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
05-02-2015, 12:19 AM
i just want pro tho for double xp!

[Image: 20sg195.png]
05-02-2015, 12:27 AM
This new update sure is nice! I love the way eggs respawn like they are getting reassembled.

Some of the updated things such as different color egg backgrounds is kinda cool, not sure how I feel about the prestige bubble icons.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
05-02-2015, 12:32 AM
(05-01-2015 07:24 PM)Shadow Wrote:  One question
How do the players who are not on the forum will know the rules?specially of points match because they may think the points are no. of stash or something

You must make a guide

wow

love the modes
going to play right now Smiley_XD

The ready button is not looking good,but pro symbol is way good than before .overall ui screen is good,fire and time button are looking good
PROFILE AND SPECIALLY FREINDS TAB IS LOOKING AWESOME,the idea of blue colour background behind only your shell is very good.

The 30 seconds in these game is making it way too slow,can you make it faster,its taking a way long time {make it i think 15 secs}
4th colour yellow
Good to see that xp counts in these games

Loved the arms game

I am actually enjoying the party

Loved to see that only kills matter{even with the least xp}
[Image: asd.png]

I AM THE MAN WHO KILLED 4 AND MORE DAMAGE X)

[Image: 4nkNHCS.png] Smiley_YinYang
[Image: g6J5A1Z.gif]
05-02-2015, 12:47 AM
Actually I'm kind of confused, what do blue backgrounds mean? Is it just visible to you? I thought it might have to do with pro but I can see there is a star icon for pro users.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
05-02-2015, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 01:27 AM by troll2.)
Love the new mode concepts, but at the end i have to say that fall into the same problem the BEO2 style mode had since was released, lack of a minimum of skill to be played, i'm not saying i'm against the new party modes, but should have a minimum of skill required to be played, the autoteleport, need to be fixed tends to move all players to same spot to all eggs, or to close to the last one, when we have a huge map to be teleported, same problem as random teleport mode had and still have , and never was solved, now as fedback what about 4 ways to increase more value to the new awesome modes.

1.- remove the move option for players(eggs cant move around the map) so random teleport will be the only way to move. also this way they cant move just to direct shot ,again this is killing the fun in game, and fix the respawn code , idk add a condition, or and if,last egg was move here, next one cant be moved close to a range of and add a limit area

2.- let add gravity, random gravity and wind to the party modes, without them the modes are really unskilled or set one of those modes to each party mode as a default setting, the game is arleady a pay to win, at least let modes have some challange

3.- limit all new party modes to only 10 secs or 5 secs

4.- set all party modes to have skill mode setting as default so this way we avoid in some how ppl only move close, and let the party modes be fun.

as i said i just need 20 games of new modes in a row to get bored of ppl moving and direct close shot, and fall in the same monotony we had,

but i appreciate the new update, the ideas are pretty original and bring fresh air in some how, just hope devs bring back a need of aim in the game

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]