Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.4 Average
The Sticky Dynamite
04-14-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: The Sticky Dynamite
Not a bad idea HK2301 ..!!

Kind of has a nice ring to it and it would really be nice if the Donkins take this suggestion Smiley_Smile as the dynamite is a difficult weapon in complicated maps...There also could be added one bounce on the the shell ...I mean like if it hits then it sicks but if it does no then it bounces once and then sticks terrain..

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
[Image: qYRw514.png?1]
[Image: km0JulV.png]
http://i.imgur.com/GXnauid.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1TQfmO.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytegY8J.png
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-14-2015, 05:40 PM
(04-14-2015 01:23 PM)unwrittenmystery Wrote:  Seems like a great idea. Quick clarification though: Is all of it sticky, or just one side?

Because this is MY idea, AND I AM A CRAZY PERSON. It is sticky one side and the other side is a normal dynamite.

TRICKSHOTS ON ANOTHER LEVEL!

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
04-14-2015, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2015 06:03 PM by EeliolioQuitted.)
(04-14-2015 02:43 AM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  First off, that is not a hard position at all. You can easily hit an egg from there with any impact weapon.

Second, this is actually a great idea.

Yeah Its not bad position at all.

@HIDDENKILLER2310
Did you got the idea from GTA V? Beacuse there's the "Sticky Bomb"... This might be good idea. But what if it'll 'stick on' somewhere else?

04-15-2015, 12:49 AM
I always wanted to add a sticky grenade to Bad Eggs but I realised that it wouldn't be any different to any standard explode on impact weapon. If you shoot and it sticks on impact and explodes in a few seconds how is that any different to shooting something that simply explodes on impact (as many weapons already do)? The only difference as I see it is that you have to wait a few seconds for the sticky grenade option.

Smiley_Viking

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
04-15-2015, 12:57 AM
(04-15-2015 12:49 AM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  I always wanted to add a sticky grenade to Bad Eggs but I realised that it wouldn't be any different to any standard explode on impact weapon. If you shoot and it sticks on impact and explodes in a few seconds how is that any different to shooting something that simply explodes on impact (as many weapons already do)? The only difference as I see it is that you have to wait a few seconds for the sticky grenade option.

Smiley_Viking

Sounds realistic, but come on it would look awesome! And we have had a lot of each weapon. Freeze , fire and couple of healths. So a sticky option won't do no harm? But nice explanation!

04-15-2015, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2015 03:08 AM by Grim-Cat.)
(04-15-2015 12:49 AM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  I always wanted to add a sticky grenade to Bad Eggs but I realised that it wouldn't be any different to any standard explode on impact weapon. If you shoot and it sticks on impact and explodes in a few seconds how is that any different to shooting something that simply explodes on impact (as many weapons already do)? The only difference as I see it is that you have to wait a few seconds for the sticky grenade option.

Smiley_Viking

Compared to the normal dynamite, the ice dynamite and the old boot (these three are heavy):

-If you miss with them, they will roll down a hill and do 0 damage, but the sticky dynamite will stick to the terrain and do a good amount of damage because of its wide explosion size.

Compared to an impact weapon like the sonic boom, the ice bow and the vortex equaliser (these three can do 24 damage):

-You can land a shot near to an egg and they will still do damage, but their explosion sizes are not as wide as the dynamite, so they won't do full damage. With the dynamite you have more chances to land it close enough to do full damage.

Not to mention that the sticky dynamite will be heavier, that makes it a different weapon. In short, we don't have a weapon that:

-Is heavy (you can't throw it very far away)
-Does 24 on impact
-Has a big explosion size

Remember the cannon ball from BEO1?

Also, it could be placed under thick platforms, and it will damage them more than certain other weapons.
04-15-2015, 03:14 AM
I meant that it stickies like homing cluster grenade (which can sticky on ground too if poorly shot).

in BEO1 air strike ammos (not the bomb) and dynamites and dfa ammos got sometimes stuck on ground in Egg City when they should have slided down
04-15-2015, 08:07 PM
(04-15-2015 03:06 AM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  

Smiley_Viking

Compared to the normal dynamite, the ice dynamite and the old boot (these three are heavy):

-If you miss with them, they will roll down a hill and do 0 damage, but the sticky dynamite will stick to the terrain and do a good amount of damage because of its wide explosion size.

Compared to an impact weapon like the sonic boom, the ice bow and the vortex equaliser (these three can do 24 damage):

-You can land a shot near to an egg and they will still do damage, but their explosion sizes are not as wide as the dynamite, so they won't do full damage. With the dynamite you have more chances to land it close enough to do full damage.

Not to mention that the sticky dynamite will be heavier, that makes it a different weapon. In short, we don't have a weapon that:

-Is heavy (you can't throw it very far away)
-Does 24 on impact
-Has a big explosion size

Remember the cannon ball from BEO1?

Also, it could be placed under thick platforms, and it will damage them more than certain other weapons.

Couldn't possibly describe better then that to be honest !

04-26-2015, 07:56 AM
I already suggested this.

[Image: halo-5-guardians-cover-artwork-reveals-b...op-1498919]
04-26-2015, 06:51 PM
As far as my memory serves me, you pitched the idea of a sticky bomb, but you didn't elaborate on it. The only part I recall you mentioning was the potential name of a weapon.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]