Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
Vegetable Pack
04-14-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Vegetable Pack
Shame on you Vex, not enough green veggies. Smiley_XD Love the ideas though. Perhaps there could be a potato canon that launches multiple heavy (and painful) potatoes. Or the potato could be thrown, and it grows sprouts randomly (entrapping the enemy, or the sprouts could do damage with each hit).

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-15-2015, 01:31 AM
nice ideas written!
@grim i really didnt know that tomato is a fruit Smiley_Shocked
@goldman2 i was joking about the potato description Smiley_Tongue

04-15-2015, 01:58 AM
I don't know where the hell did my post go...

Do you mean something like this for tomatoe?
[Image: tomato.gif]

Im also making the corn, beacon and the well loved potatoes recreation. In the meantime, do the tomatoe fit with what you thinked of?

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
04-15-2015, 07:29 AM
[email protected] The tomatoes look like egg blood when you hit it and it splatters all over the place.
04-15-2015, 07:30 AM
Yeah man that's really awesome I love it. Feel free to get as creative as you want with the rest. It's just an idea I thought others could infringe upon at their will. Which you have done so nicely!

04-15-2015, 08:21 AM
Glad that you guys like it, because I just made the corn recreation (Yes, same map and same aim, however I miss this time):
[Image: Corn.gif]

Explodes when hit whatever and then corn kernels spread delivering worldwide destruction. It would be some mix between cluster grenade and roman candle, you know, explodes on hit but clusters spread among sides instead of vertically.
Im not doing the other ones however, since I don't really know what they do. Maybe the potato can be huge, then rolls and crush everything in its way until it get stuck and explodes (that's the Power of the Holy Potato). What about bacon? It get stuck on your face and it serves as glued ground for timed weapons that would roll away from you normally, I don't really know.

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
04-15-2015, 02:17 PM
Thats.. Thats amazing Rata, Smiley_Shocked Love it

[Image: S7HBxPs.png]