Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weapon Suggestion
04-05-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Weapon Suggestion
Congrats on the animation. I like the idea too, though when you say the damage is 5 per snowflake, then that's 15 dmg max possible on the initial fall of the flakes. Then if someone comes into contact with it, does it deal additional damage?

I always love the idea of obstacle course weapons (mines/spikes ect.) I think it's great to have an additional style of playing to keep a team from crossing sections of the map. It's the equivalent of drilling in front of your opponent when you can't hit your opponent that turn but are drilling to keep him from advancing.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Loved the concept of obstacles but we already have lots of freezing weps. We could add in little parachute boobs or something else to create obstacles maybe. Anyways, its a great concept. Smiley_ThumbsUp

[Image: OHuf0Pp.png]
04-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Weapon Suggestion
Hi Tally

To be honest i don't like If devs add more ice weapons in game .Your animation is Very nice Smiley_Reaper

Let's count ice weapons in Game
-Ice dragon
-Frozen Dynamite
-Ice Bow
-arctic barrage

I think these all weapons are too powerful Specially arctic Barrage & ice dragon.

IF these flakes don't freeze eggs and do only 5 to 8 damage on each hit ,it would be great Smiley_Ninja

[Image: MzF7qb7.png]

[Image: b0xuQ1l.png]
04-05-2015, 07:31 PM
I've taken all of your comments into mind - thanks very much! Smiley_Smile

In terms of the abundance of ice weapons, I was actually thinking of a similar but different weapon, though for some reason decided not to go with it. Instead of snowflakes, I was thinking that perhaps some sort of slime-based projectiles could fall from the sky. No damage dealt on impact or contact, but the slime could reduce the speed of any eggs which come into contact with it.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
04-06-2015, 03:43 AM
speed reducing is bit useless since either eggs don't move much or shooters are good with angles or map makes moving somewhat pointless.
04-06-2015, 04:42 AM
Not necessarily. With 10/20 second rounds, speed can have a considerable impact on a player's ability to get a decent position in order to 1) perform a good shot and 2) place themselves in a good defensive position.

Now, I'm not saying that this particular weapon should be included in the game. It's a flawed and undeveloped idea, but it's more of a discussion point.

04-06-2015, 09:13 AM
(04-06-2015 04:42 AM)Tally Wrote:  Not necessarily. With 10/20 second rounds, speed can have a considerable impact on a player's ability to get a decent position in order to 1) perform a good shot and 2) place themselves in a good defensive position.

That's right.

Okay, if there are enough ice weapons, what if you simply change it to normal spikes? They fall and stay on the terrain, if any egg wishes to walk to the other side, it will cost them extra damage.

Honestly I had the idea of a trap weapon just like this one some days ago, so I totally support this.
04-06-2015, 08:37 PM
I like the idea of using spikes! I'd definitely be interested in a weapon like that.

04-06-2015, 10:53 PM
Not a bad idea Tally....and a nice try at animation but still it would be a little too much as there are too many ice weps..!
Anyway gr8 ideas Smiley_BigGrin

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
[Image: qYRw514.png?1]
[Image: km0JulV.png]
http://i.imgur.com/GXnauid.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1TQfmO.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytegY8J.png
04-07-2015, 02:45 AM
Thanks! Animation really isn't one of my strengths, as I'm sure people can tell. Smiley_Tongue Hopefully it'll improve with practice, though!