Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Alien Mode
04-03-2015, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 06:35 AM by [FTF] Gen. Goonday.)
Alien Mode
A little something interesting might come by this suggestion.

Alien Mode

How it works: you try to get as many aliens in their ship as you can. The time is 60 seconds

Maps: You can choose any map you want. But the aliens are more common at the space map.

Settings: You can also have power-ups on or off, can do multiplayer on or off, and also have health on or off.

Multiplayer mode: This mode can have 1 to 6 players. whoever gets the most aliens wins.

Single mode: Get many aliens as you can. The faster you kill them, the more they will be.

Power-ups: You can get extra 30 seconds, get random weapons, or you can get extra health.

Updates coming soon.

[email protected] The aliens come far far away from the alien battlefield. The shell has to be the alien one.

Update!

Leaderboard: they'll be 100 spots on the leaderboard. They"ll be in XP, kills, and deaths.

[email protected] You will have a health of 1000, if that runs out, you will be out.
Find all posts by this user
04-03-2015, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2015 09:04 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
RE: Alien Mode
You Know...I actually support this idea, I don't really know though how it would work on the game...Butttt I would say that like I guess you would be able to use any shell? But the PERFECT shell that would fit perfectly for this kind of Mode would that one Alien Shell Smiley_Smile. Good Suggestion Smiley_ThumbsUp @GM2

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
Warn the author for this post
04-03-2015, 09:05 AM
Thank you GND.
04-03-2015, 11:59 AM
wait...

1. how do we get aliens in their ship

2. wait 60 seconds? so short

3. how are we supposed to die? if we are on multi-player how can they focus on hitting us, getting power ups and Getting aliens in their ship

4. hold up hold up.... Wheres the ship gonna be we have to make new maps

5. I like the power up Idea it just needs more.... besides do we even use our weapons at all

I'M NOT PICKING ON YOU I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS....

[Image: aSL4oH2.png]
04-03-2015, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2015 01:33 PM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
@Uncharted3457
How do we get aliens on their ship? By hitting them....That's what he said.. :/ :/
how are we supposed to die? if we are on multi-player how can they focus on hitting us, getting power ups and Getting aliens in their ship- In my opinion there SHOULD be like multiple aliens that would hit NOT just one of you guys but multiple....That WOULD make SENSE to have MORE aliens in a MULTIPLAYER game...

hold up hold up.... Wheres the ship gonna be we have to make new maps
GoldMan2's ANSWER: Maps: You can choose any map you want. But the aliens are more common at the space map.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
04-03-2015, 07:04 PM
I like the ideea i hope for new features in game soon !

[Image: b3r8zp.jpg]
04-04-2015, 06:34 AM
Update!

Leaderboard: they'll be 100 spots on the leaderboard. They"ll be in XP, kills, and deaths.

[email protected] You will have a health of 1000, if that runs out, you will be out.
04-04-2015, 02:25 PM
ok good but still 60 seconds? YOu have to think like the flash and I think it should be a setting for everyone to change time 5,8, and 10 minutes

[Image: aSL4oH2.png]