Yeah sure.
I dont know...
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Searching Eggz & Who's online
03-12-2015, 01:11 AM
Information Searching Eggz & Who's online
Hi guys most havent seen me for a while. I can say why. Well me and my family are removing to another house thtas why im not so online anymore but when were removed I will bee online.
Well I tell you guys about the "Seacrhing Eggz App"

When you go on BEO2 you should have there an a app you clikc it, after that you find all possible info about that egg, Stats, shell, bkground&symbol. you click: "Profile" then there's new place after "Leaderboard" called "Search eggs" you click that then you will paste that eggs name you want to see, Demonstration:
I click "Seacrh eggs" I paste "Eeliolio" I can see my level my shell, bkground&symbol and stats...
This would bee really cool app!

"Who's online"
You click: "Profile" after leaderboards there can bee new place called "Who's Online?" you click that and you see all whos online now at BEO2. Also you can search by name you type someone's name, you can see if that persons online.

I hope you guys liked these!

Regards Eeliolio Smiley_RockOn

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-12-2015, 05:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2015 05:16 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
RE: Searching Eggz & Who's online
you mean that you and your parents are MOVING to a different place (not removing I kind of got confused by this sorry) but anyways I really don't like these ideas......because right now I'm fine with looking in the beo2 forum part or whatever were it shows the list going (this way >>>>>) Of who is online.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
03-12-2015, 05:46 AM
Yessss I love this, and also a way to pm in game would be great to tell someone that you would be done with a game in like 2 mins if they tried to invite u while u were in one

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
03-12-2015, 12:32 PM
I'm for it!!!!

#Jetlife
03-12-2015, 02:49 PM
I don't like the searching for people online idea. You don't need to know who's online. If they're your friends they will be on your friends list. People on the leaderboard don't want to be stalked.
03-12-2015, 04:24 PM
well I guess you can see it like that gothic, but if you were to add a seperate little pm feature in this suggestion here, then it would be perfect, you could talk to people even if they were in another game, such as your friends.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
03-12-2015, 09:40 PM
OK....
Someone likes these and someone's doesnt like all my Suggestions................

03-14-2015, 11:21 PM
Searching is a good idea! I like it. You should also be able to add them to your friends list and send them a friend invite that way.

The "who's online" one is probably not as good, since a) there's thousands of people online at any given time, b) that list should update itself all the time (which can be particularly complicated and painful to do properly), and c) you wouldn't be able to do anything with the info in that list that you can't already do in some other way.