Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Free Pro options for certain maps.
03-11-2015, 12:32 AM
Free Pro options for certain maps.
Hai eggs!

Well, during the time the forums were offline, I spended a lot of time in the practice mode, and I came out with an idea... Why don't you put Low Gravity as default in the Outer Space map? Just as the cave maps have solid walls and ceiling by default.

Pros:

1. Players would finally get a chance to practice with Low Gravity whenever they want to, instead of looking for a Pro lobby.
2. If more players can practice with Low Gravity, less players will be rage quitting from Pro lobbies with said settings (this is something that often ruins my BEO gaming experience).
3. The game would be less boring for non Pro players, and it could be an incentive for them to buy the Pro version.

Cons:

1. You would be giving for free a mode that's supposed to be bought (consider it will be only one map).
2. The Outer Space map would be ruined for those who dislike Low Gravity.

And furthermore, you could make a new map with a windmills theme which could have Wind by default, and something like a nuclear facility which could have Random Gravity by default. Or whatever you could think for that.

So that's my idea. Let me know what you think and any other Pros and Cons you can think of.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-11-2015, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 02:25 AM by Nathan.)
RE: Free Pro options for certain maps.
Great idea grim I get way too many rage quitters because of low gravity, lots of times they quit when they miss their first shot because of it. Maybe we can do this, but maybe even if you are pro or not you have the option to still turn the low gravity on or off, and with the cave maps, the same theory goes there. What do you think? Great edit grim, I'm not a big fan of wind, but that windmills map sounds cool, and I like the idea of a nuclear facility, sounds like a sick map.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
03-11-2015, 12:36 AM
Yes I like the ideea , I don't know why player's saying ruining their game the low gravity , for me is something funny and nice that putting your skill in action ! I was think to suggest to add Popcorn weapon and Fridge as a prestige weapon's ! Also for each prestige rank should be a new weapon !

Kind Regards,
Happa

[Image: b3r8zp.jpg]
03-11-2015, 12:41 AM
I like that happa, sucks that they are stash only weaps, but then again that makes em more fun when you get em, prestiging should also be more fun like it was in beo1, when you get gold shells and the sort.

It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
03-11-2015, 12:44 AM
Well i don't know many about BEO1 because I haven't played it but I think yes should be nice !

[Image: b3r8zp.jpg]
03-11-2015, 12:46 AM
omgggg, you need to go play beo1 lol, twas some fun times for me when I played. Can't ever find a lobby anymore sometimes.

03-11-2015, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 01:35 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
I agree with this Grim cat I for one am a fan of playing in low gravity Smiley_Tongue Smiley_Smile.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
03-11-2015, 01:53 AM
Nice ideas Grim, I think this would definitely help players with no experience of wind or gravity settings. I especially like the windmill idea! But maybe they could make a new space station map instead of using the old space map, I agree people would get kind of angry if it were drastically changed like that.

Considering their are no tutorials on random gravity and wind, this is the next best option in my opinion. And I am getting sick of people not knowing how these settings work, it really hurts the gameplay for me.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
03-11-2015, 05:08 AM
this is nice, also the pearly gates could have as default wind , this way ppl can make more maps active ,and get out of the bored of pumping patch and pyramids , encourage ppl to use more settings, and a cool way to taste teh modes, besides, having a pro setting on one or 2 maps, don't bring less incomes, in fact could encourage to purchase more

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
03-11-2015, 05:13 AM
Since you said one of the cones were that "The Outer Space map would be ruined for those who dislike Low Gravity." You could just have an option when someone sets up the map for it to be on low gravity or not if their not pro.