Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
Witch Shell & Voodoo Doll Weapon!
02-15-2015, 05:52 AM
Star Witch Shell & Voodoo Doll Weapon!
So I made this shell today, was gonna post in my fan art thread but a weapon idea relating to the witch shell popped in my head so I though I should share it here and see what you guys think about the idea? Smiley_Smile

As you know witches were apparently known to use a voodoo doll and control humans. What if you get a voodoo doll with this shell and you gain the ability to control the shell you clicked on! Would be cool to use the voodoo doll to control an enemy egg and lead them straight into a ditch or next to their team mate allowing you to do double damage.

Let me know what you guys think & hope you like the shell design! ^-^

[Image: 6pnskz.png]

[Image: Navel.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-15-2015, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2015 08:37 AM by kamikamran660.)
RE: Witch Shell & Voodoo Doll Weapon!
The overall idea is awesome, but problem is that this shell will be so much powerful as you can move anyone from one place to another place like teleport and even you can get double damage definitely this will make game with full of luck who get this shell. Meteror do 76 damage if it becomes double no need to say what will happen.

For shell it looks amazing. Good job.

“After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
02-15-2015, 07:09 AM
Very good art. Must be added in this game.
02-15-2015, 08:38 AM
I love the shells, but as for the idea itself, as Kamran said, it would kinda be OP. However, nice job with the drawing part, hope to see some more.
02-15-2015, 08:45 AM
(02-15-2015 06:10 AM)kamikamran660 Wrote:  but problem is that this shell will be so much powerful as you can move anyone from one place to another place like teleport and even you can get double damage
You basically described what a switcher does, and that's in a way how the Voodoo doll would work. You said it would be too powerful because it allows eggs to double damage. Well if this was the case the switcher weapon would have never been brought to the game, but you can see that it is in the game and it doesn't make a huge impact/ruin the game.

You don't get to shoot right after you've used the voodoo doll, you would have to wait until the next turn. If switcher is allowed in the game, I don't see why the voodoo doll would be a problem as all it only allows you to do is move a player left and right - 0 damage. Anyway I just thought it would be a good cocept Smiley_Tongue

Thanks for the feedback & glad to see you like the shell Smiley_CheesyGrin

[Image: Navel.gif]
02-15-2015, 09:03 AM
(02-15-2015 08:45 AM)NaVeLmAfIaKiD Wrote:  Well if this was the case the switcher weapon would have never been brought to the game, but you can see that it is in the game and it doesn't make a huge impact/ruin the game.

NOOOO never get rid of switcher Smiley_Heart Switcher FTW!!!!

Btw very lovely concept. Lets say this weapon of yours, you can choose your own teamate to control as well? If so that'd be some entertaining stuff right there! Not only that, if you ended up with a random noob on your team and you don't like where he is at, just move him somewhere else! Love it.

02-15-2015, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2015 07:04 AM by kamikamran660.)
(02-15-2015 08:45 AM)NaVeLmAfIaKiD Wrote:  You basically described what a switcher does, and that's in a way how the Voodoo doll would work.
Don't you think Switcher always quite different from your weapon as Switcher needs some skills of shooting and it teleports you too, Sometime for the sake of double xp we forget to see where we will be switched. For me Switcher is quite brilliant and skilled weapon to make the game more interesting.
(02-15-2015 08:45 AM)NaVeLmAfIaKiD Wrote:  You said it would be too powerful because it allows eggs to double damage. Well, if this was the case the switcher weapon would have never been brought to the game, but you can see that it is in the game and it doesn't make a huge impact/ruin the game.

Yup, I said this, but as you explain this more now nvm I will say that it will be worst in 1v1 and 2v2 (if you are in flat map) if it will not do any damage and you got x3 this weapon. It can be a great weapon in 3v3 as you can trap any player and you can make x2 easily as switcher is a quite different concept as i mention you above. Pan and Glove work like same as a switcher, but they need to get close to opponent to use it well. I have not said this to let down your concept just gave my opinion that is for all suggestion threads are has been made up.

It can work out if you added up Vexis concept on his Elemental thread for a wind tunnel weapon. If it hit straightly by opponent so it can be a little bit much more interesting as you cannot always get chance to trap and if it do 15 or 20 damage it can be useful on 1v1 too. Thanks for appreciating my feedback.

“After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
02-15-2015, 07:10 PM
I think you should make your own shell thread , so you could put your shells there.
Anyways great job ;D

02-16-2015, 06:05 AM
nice shell but weapon would be too damaging (indirectly) since if player voodooed would act before his/her teammate voodooer would teleport/move voodooed player next to his/her teammate and voodooer's teammate would have easy to job to deal doubledamage on opponent team. didn't see if effect lasts more than 1 round but if it does then voodooer's teammate would do 2x doubledamage so most likely match over (normal health match at least and 2x health match voodoo-team would getbig advantage).

2 vs 2 vs 2 match would be even more nightmarish than those are atm, 1 team would basically have 3 players 1+ rounds.
02-16-2015, 06:43 AM
(02-15-2015 07:10 PM)vakson Wrote:  I think you should make your own shell thread , so you could put your shells there.
Anyways great job ;D

(02-15-2015 05:52 AM)NaVeLmAfIaKiD Wrote:  So I made this shell today, was gonna post in my fan art thread but a weapon idea relating to the witch shell popped in my head so I though I should share it here and see what you guys think about the idea? Smiley_Smile

It is clearly written there, lol.. He has a fan art thread already, but he made a new thread because he has a weapon included.

Anyway, great work as always, Nave! Love the shell(s) and the weapon idea. Totally agree with Vexis! I think that would be fun and epic! Keep it up!

Smiley_Fire

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]