Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
New Update
02-11-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: New Update
My opinion about the new update.

2vs2vs2: I personally do not like this mode because from my previous games I can tell that players are pilling a lot. 3/4 games I lost because of that and in every game me and my mate from team did the most damage and we still lost. That's why I do not like this mode.

Autoteleport: This mode has good and bad points as troll2 said. The bad point of this is that it doesn't improve your aim/skill and regularly teleports you to your teammate and the opposing team have double kills.
The good point of this is that is something new, its good with skill mode, wind and low, and it can be fun Smiley_BigGrin

National badges: I like this idea because we already had national shells in BEO1 and its free compared to shells. In my opinion, you Rob and John should add at least 5-10 badges in every update so people can be happy that they have their national flag.

Viusual changes and bugs corrections: I like these new amendments because it rejuvenated the game, and I love these effects when you kill someone, and their spirit falls down Smiley_Smile excellent idea well done. Thank you for bugs fixing, and now you can enjoy this game without these lots of bugs.

Thank you

Matthew
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-12-2015, 04:29 AM
2 vs 2 vs 2 can work well if players are on ~same level (not like I saw today that 1 team had lvl 71 and lvl 45 players while others were on lvl 8-11) also on 1 match I saw more cussing than other matches before and after halfway 1 team chickened and on last round another team chickened (they had lost already so no big deal).
02-13-2015, 05:29 AM
yea maps (except those few mentioned in thread where this was suggested) are too small (1 well aimed elephant and 2 teams lose health quite a much) and low level players are just cannon fodder on those matches.
02-14-2015, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2015 06:56 AM by troll2.)
About the tie in the new mode 2 vs 2 vs 2

@devs i dont find correct that the 3 teams tie on 2 vs 2 vs 2 , only when each team had one player and the 3 die on the last turn shoudl be considerate a triple tie, but if theres no players for one team, and the batle ends with only 2 members of the others teams those should be tie, but the first team wit no players on battle should get a lost.

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
02-15-2015, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2015 10:51 AM by ThingThingRules2F.)
My opinion

2v2v2: At first I thought it was neat, but I'm seeing problems and losing faith in this mode as a result; Tends to breed 4v2 (two teams ganging up on the third team) situations during battles at times, and likes to punish skilled players.

Nat'l flag badges: I thought that this concept was a neat idea! Smiley_Smile

Auto-teleport: I have mixed feelings for this one in certain kinds of battles, as it tends to keep you on your toes!

Visual changes: These touches to the game are pretty neat, especially with the animation where the spirit of a suicider gets sent to Egg Hell.
02-16-2015, 06:11 AM
2 vs 2 vs 2: if highest level players are on bottom they get hammered 1st.