Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
Suggestion
02-08-2015, 11:09 AM
Star Suggestion
Hello...This is my first post in this forum and i have weapon ideas for BEO2...
First:Bomb Box:It's Basically a Box With a Bomb it does 20 damage and you'll get it on level 29.
Second:Brain:ehh..its not a weapon but is great for attracting people with zombie shells you'll get it on level 37.
third:water balloon:does the same damage as the splurge gun you'll get it at level 48.
These Are My Ideas,Hope You Liked it![/font]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-08-2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Suggestion
First one is a grenade unless it is heavier and it reacts like dynamite. Second one, so would it be like not really used but just to get zombie shells in the lobby? And third, that's kinda just an effect really, if it only did 20 like splurge, I don't really see what's special about it.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
02-08-2015, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 12:04 PM by Zuko.)
Your thread is in the wrong selection, you should've posted it under ''Suggestions''. Also, since you're new to this forum, I suggest you to read da rules.
02-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Good idea, welcome on forums.

[Image: 1zg93z5.png]
02-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Welcome to our forums. I moved your thread to the correct subforum. As Zuko said, we suggest you to read our rules, and feel free to send me a PM any time you need help.
02-08-2015, 11:26 PM
i hate it! it not does any powerful damage (only 20), my Legendary Packs' Weapons are better for very important situations (Example: Syphoner helps to seal foes and sirivive againist kill for 3 turns! I mean: if you got lesser health than damage of weapon, use Syphoner to seal one foe who will centrally kill you!

I am a wormy hero, who saves all world from my egg clone.
02-09-2015, 12:04 AM
Hi, Welcome to the forums! read this http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...p?tid=3607

I remember you from 2v2 before yesterday you're 10lvl, You wanted to join cef Smiley_Smile
We'll check it later when you have above 50 lvl and good skilled Smiley_BigGrin

02-09-2015, 03:57 AM
I'm Now Level 18,I Play Bad Eggs Online 2 Everyday! Smiley_BigGrin
02-09-2015, 05:15 AM
only way 3rd would differiate from splurge if it would do terrain damage too and then it would be grenade.
02-09-2015, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2015 01:40 PM by [SWT] Shadow The Worm.)
Stop talking to me for 5 minites and watch out for bad posts on my thread or you will be taken to ignore
+ you must look for damage of that user who sent to the forum one-damage weapons! (only 20)

I am a wormy hero, who saves all world from my egg clone.