Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 3 Average
a Letter to devs from a customer
01-21-2015, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2015 12:42 AM by SenSei.)
RE: a Letter to devs from a customer
i have no problem with the new update,i liked it i am mostly happy with RC swarm ;D

Donkins cant make evryone happy ,its their game they have different vision we have to accept that but it dosnt mean we cant say what we want thats what troll2 did he is more passionate than any one else here ,i agrree with grimm too that we should take things we like ,be happy with it as fan i wont ppl say things because they care so

about future update what will get me more excited????
if i think back old days
i wasnt much involve in forum most weapon packs were already released when they released dragons,elemntals ,prestige those were all new things to me so i was prety much excited enjoying,playing,shopping new things but BEO2 is 80% the same now, major update donkins did was releasing atom,alien shell if i remember ppl were more excited about alien than atom because it was different & unique
if you ask me most cool weapon in all weapon packs that will be turret ,i never seen anything like that in any other game
thats kinda of things we or I want in the game..
now we are talking about dragons,we alredy have many weapons that spits out fire/flame so i am not interested in another dragon spitting out fireballs,yes dragons are cool but i am tired of seeing fire/flame being repeated over & over same thing with freez weapons why not release different monster from different myth doing different things if dev. want to stick with dragons then make them doing somthing different one shooting lightning bolt & other one shooting wind storms like that,then i will be definitely excited Smiley_Smile

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-21-2015, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2015 04:50 PM by Crocovip88.)
The game got a bit boring , in fact i play rarely since november..

I think you guys should add new things like mods. (ex. Random g was a nice idea)

I agree with troll 2 for the first time so yeah.

Feedback about pack 9:

Ice rain: overpower , too many eggs can be freezed , too many noobs will use it.

Bouncing ball: thats cool , is good for the famous #crocotrickshots

The thing similar to bouncy balls: nothing new , still interesting..

The 8balls , similar to another wep , nothing new

The seeking similar to the baron: thats so cool for the trickshots we can make with , i really love pressing (~>) and controlling 2 differents parts of those missles. ( press -> key or <~ before all the missles come up from the gun)

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-21-2015, 06:52 PM
(01-21-2015 01:09 PM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  
(01-21-2015 12:57 PM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  I would say Rob and John don't want to release that content yet for a really simple reason: BEO2 is an indie flash game, and they need to keep their heavy cards for the right time. Imagine if they released everything at once, they wouldn't have anything left to keep BEO2 alive for longer. I agree it has been a while now, but let's think a bit for them instead of us, they really need to think well their moves.

I will get a little off topic here but I will relate it at the end.

I play an app called TOPPS Bunt and it is a trading card game (Yeah, thats it. Trading digital baseball cards)
They release new cards daily, without skipping holidays. This is why they have thousands of people spending thousands of dollars daily. The app was on the AppStores best-newest app for awhile and the game continues to grow!
Now for me, I spend a few hundred a month on that game because I enjoy trying to get new cards that are released daily. If they only released cards once a week or even once a month, they wouldn't have the amount of players they have now and wouldn't have the same success.

Same thing here, more releases would keep people playing the game, enjoying it and better yet, buying products!
This will only benefit the Donkins by giving them more money, I don't see a downside to that.
Theres a reason why all the veterans have left

All that is needed to make this a running and successful game is:
-Atleast 3 shells per week
-Weapon Pack every X months
-Shells with Weapons (Dragons, Dinosaurs)
-Map Pack once a month
-Competitions the month with no Weapon Pack
-Minigames
-Also like Troll2 said, there should be more communication with us, players. Rob and John should be posting just the same as Grim and Mageg. Interact with the players ingame and on forum! (It is very sad to see John's post count at 23 posts.)

This would bring more excitement for the players, and more money for developers to keep the game running! Win-Win!

I don't agree with you about the weapons and shell we have enough of them in the game. Weapons won't keep you entertaining,maybe for 1-2 days and nothing more.

Let's give them time to fix bugs and glitches because there are more importnt than weapons.

And please no more weapons for like 6 months. There are useless.

Thank you

Matthew
01-22-2015, 06:18 AM
(01-21-2015 12:52 PM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  
(01-21-2015 12:20 PM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  I'm not saying BEO is done, we are still waiting for the dragons and maybe Albert's zombie mode

I almost forgot about the Dinosaurs that are coming to BEO2. I am sure a lot of people have seen the videos of the glitcher and he showed all the shells that have be released so far, thus his images are real! What still needs to released that he showed were Dragons, Dinosaurs (with an Egg, perhaps the weapon, Portals, etc.) There is still a lot to come, I just don't understand what the hold up is.

[email protected] There is already a shell like a dinosaur. It is called Eggesaurous.

Also here is what I wish for

At least 2 map packs a month

And yes John Dokin should be able to post more.

Also contests for making shells.
01-23-2015, 03:40 AM
Just so you know, we do care about what you guys think. We're working on some new content now. It's easy for us to get sidetracked working on our other projects but Bad Eggs is still our number 1!

@ Albert There is some content in the game was never intended for release but we never removed fully. Since it is only available if you decompile the game we didn't see the need to remove it. A lot of that stuff was only ever experimental content during development and it was discarded for one reason or another. We do not have lots of content just sitting waiting to be released.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
01-23-2015, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2015 04:10 AM by matthew0000.)
(01-23-2015 03:40 AM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  Just so you know, we do care about what you guys think. We're working on some new content now. It's easy for us to get sidetracked working on our other projects but Bad Eggs is still our number 1!

@ Albert There is some content in the game was never intended for release but we never removed fully. Since it is only available if you decompile the game we didn't see the need to remove it. A lot of that stuff was only ever experimental content during development and it was discarded for one reason or another. We do not have lots of content just sitting waiting to be released.

Rob first try to fix the bugs and errors in the game such as the grenade launcher bug or when you move your character then the egg automatically goes back into the same place as you were at the beginning of the round and therefore you lose your turn. The friend list bug is also very bad and uncomfortable in the game which makes a lot of problems for users.

There are many more bugs so please try to fix at least the main ones.

Thank you

Matthew
01-23-2015, 05:06 AM
I totally agree with troll2, i have always wanted to say that but i am not a good english speaker so i cant express myself well... So i only have to say that we wait 2 o 3 months for this update and we have only 1 pack and 3 shells. The pack was not good as i expect, it is simple and no original...

If you see stuff from beo1, there are a lot of original thinks, too many shells, nice weps, etc... I agre with the Albertpujol's idea about minigames, like hambo or ghost shell (we only have these 2 -.- boooring). Beo2 is getting boring, we need more stuff, original stuff, crazy things, dragons, dinosaurs, i dont know whatever, but dont make us wait 2 o 3 months for another simple update.
01-23-2015, 05:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2015 05:29 AM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
What I don't understand is why the censored bug is still here. It's been a while now. It should have been fixed. It shouldn't take that long to do it.
01-23-2015, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2015 05:58 AM by troll2.)
Rob we know both care about what we think, but honestly you and john lost almost all communication wit the community. at least of what use to be .

i think that devs and players need to set a time line, idk maybe 2 huge updates per year, (for example last update were random g, skill shot, random platforms, was considerate a huge update) so have 2 like this per year or a pack of super shell wit habilities or super wepons Like were dragons or elementals on beo.

every 3 months, we can have weapon packs ( 4 packs per year fair enough) or shells with special weapons or maps

every 2 months we can have added 1 new minor mode or minigame

every month could be used to fix bugs and release new common shells, and maybe 1 new item like badage or background or minor update.

this way player and community will not be desperate or disappointment of what expect.

and maybe around a year a surprise, could be anithing for example boe bidthday gift or minigame or all premium content open for a that day idk

what its clear its that its not really need to update on huge packs, u can add a single new update and trust me that could be a huge difference,

for now, as mathew said teh most important things to do are

Fix mayor bugs

Set a time line of what to expect

Stop weapon production atleast for a while

Give time to bring to live forum again, also to increase forum members, invest time to forum,

Shells can continue as they are an important income to game

Add atleast 1 new mode or configuration to the current modes, dont release to much at once, this way u always have somethign new to rlease every month

and sorry if u feel that this thread was an attack, but was not the intention, i just wanted that both You and John back to the good road, look it at the thread inspired ppl to give a feedback

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
01-23-2015, 08:04 AM
A suggestion of mine comes perfect and handy.

[email protected] I would like you to do Mario bros shells Luigi 500 credits and Mario twice the worth as Luigi.

Also a weapons for each of them.

It would be wonderful if you added these shells.

And also, make sure John Dokin posts more.