• 8 Votes - 3 Average
a Letter to devs from a customer
01-21-2015, 07:53 AM
RE: a Letter to devs from a customer
Maybe you should pm him and changed the ninth pack to a better one for Troll2
Find all posts by this user
01-21-2015, 08:05 AM
(01-21-2015 07:53 AM)Gold man 2 Wrote:  Maybe you should pm him and changed the ninth pack to a better one for Troll2

The Donkin's wont change whole pack just for 1 person.

And the weapons are cool i don't know why Troll2 didn't like them.

Magic Eightball- Taken from player's idea (Smashed) and same as Jumping Jack.
Plasma Bouncer- A very helpful weapon, even if you failed you will still have nice damage.
Arctic Barrage- Nice weapon to let 3 players on 3v3 iced.
RC Swarm- Same as Red Baron, and if the player were in place that's hard to shot you will use this weapon.
Pickled Volley- I can't say anything that weapon just awesome!
01-21-2015, 08:28 AM
(01-21-2015 07:53 AM)Gold man 2 Wrote:  Maybe you should pm him and changed the ninth pack to a better one for Troll2

I have my doubts as to whether he actually bought it. I he did, and used it for some time, he'd realize some of these weapons are very practical and strategical and simply fun to use.!

[Image: MA97x2h.png]
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.
Warn the author for this post
01-21-2015, 08:42 AM
But for him= Troll2, not so much.
01-21-2015, 09:15 AM
Donkins,

Release the Dragons already!
I have too many credits that have been sitting for about a year because no huge updates like we had in BEO1. I have to say, BEO1 updates were much more exciting than these. I love both games and have spent hundreds and will continue to do so, but I want more updates

Ideas:
-Release the Dragons with weapons!
-More competitions, those were the best in BEO1
-Add MiniGames so people can go to those when bored
-Add more modes, maps, strategy to the game

-My Zombies Mode!
http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...hp?tid=238
83% of the votes were "For" it, I don't see to much negative there.
Make a Poll when you log in and ask people to vote if they would like it or not before investing hours to make. I don't see any harm in that!

Overall, Great Game!

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
01-21-2015, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2015 09:52 AM by matthew0000.)
I have to agree with the Troll2.

The game is getting boring and boring. We were waiting for an update for a significant time and the pack was good for one day and then this pack get bored easily after one day.

The developers should create something more interesting than weapons because if they going to keep making wepaons than game is will lose players and interest very fast.

At the moment there are 89 weapons in the game and I think this is way to much at this time. Developers should do weapons max twice a year.

The other thing is that we have 117 shells at the moment in the game and developers should take a break from making them for at least 4-6 months.

Rob and John should focus more on game bugs because there are quite a few of them which are annoying for the players. The other thing is to pick some of Troll2 and other users ideas. For example:
Different walls, solid terrain, very intresing maps, random game settings, PRO only, resetting aim and many more.

The game now is soo boring in my opinion because of the unskilled people and you don't get any good challange, maybe 1/50 game will be intresting.

This is my opinion about the game

Matthew
01-21-2015, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2015 09:33 AM by Sir. Ploppington.)
Now that I read this post ^^ by Matthew, as well as Albert's, I'm starting to see it a little bit. I have absolutely no problem with this update, I enjoy the pack, but I do think it would be nice for a larger update.

"The game now is soo boring in my opinion because of the unskilled people and you don't get any good challange, maybe 1/50 game will be intresting." said Matthew, and I have to definitely agree with the unskilled players part. So many people are just farming xp in boring ways just to be on the leaderboard. We could use some more variety!

We did have that zombie update on Halloween which was fun.

[Image: MA97x2h.png]
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.
01-21-2015, 09:32 AM
hello,
my relationship with troll isn't so good but i agree with him in 100 percent.
regards FirstaidkiT

01-21-2015, 09:57 AM
I was going to make a thread about this because I read Albert's bio but I was afraid of getting banned
01-21-2015, 10:16 AM
Updates are good. I don't understand why people don't like the new updates.