01-21-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: Bryas's Suggestions
Good idea but i hope it come too 4vs4 Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_Tongue

[Image: 1zg93z5.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-21-2015, 09:56 AM
(01-21-2015 09:43 AM)Sir. Ploppington Wrote:  I think the uneven teams could be kind of fun to mess around with. I'm not sure how much I'd stick with it, but I'd definitely try it. Why not? As long as the health for both sides is ultimately equal (ie: 2v1, 2 eggs of 100 health, 1 egg of 200. Or 3v2, 3 eggs of 100, 2 eggs of 150). And then there's the factor of different levels of health in pro. It might be a bit complex to work that type of health in... but hmmm its an interesting idea.

You could either disable choosing health entirely in pro for those modes, or just use whatever you chose for the bigger team, and +50%/+100% for the other team.

01-21-2015, 10:11 AM
(01-21-2015 09:56 AM)Inuyasha Wrote:  
(01-21-2015 09:43 AM)Sir. Ploppington Wrote:  I think the uneven teams could be kind of fun to mess around with. I'm not sure how much I'd stick with it, but I'd definitely try it. Why not? As long as the health for both sides is ultimately equal (ie: 2v1, 2 eggs of 100 health, 1 egg of 200. Or 3v2, 3 eggs of 100, 2 eggs of 150). And then there's the factor of different levels of health in pro. It might be a bit complex to work that type of health in... but hmmm its an interesting idea.

You could either disable choosing health entirely in pro for those modes, or just use whatever you chose for the bigger team, and +50%/+100% for the other team.

Yeah, so 25 to each of the dual player team, and 50 to the single player team.

(01-21-2015 10:03 AM)Shadow Wrote:  hiders will rock on 2v1 game,they have just to move from one egg to other and easy win,
@inyuasha-beo1 has this kind of portal gun,so it would not have just any problem in copyrights

That's why you don't play on flat maps, and play with settings to avoid the constantly annoying, unskilled player moves.

[Image: MA97x2h.png]
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.
01-21-2015, 07:23 PM
Updates: Removed High Gravity because you can't shot for high range.
Added 2 new weapons.
01-22-2015, 09:26 PM
Btw bryas nice suggestion!

[Image: 1zg93z5.png]
01-23-2015, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2015 02:31 AM by Tally.)
'2v1' - I'm in favour of this; I feel that it could lead to some very interesting, and perhaps challenging, games. I also appreciate you taking the time to think through this idea properly, in reference to the additional 50 HP for the solo player. Although it may not be very useful for normal 100 HP modes, it would probably work very well with 150/200 HP modes.

In regards to 200 HP games, I think an additional 100 HP would need to be granted to the solo player, rather than 50 HP.

One problem I can imagine is that it might create quite the haven for hiders. Having said that, choosing uneven terrains may help to prevent this.

'No Seeking Egg Missile' - Again, I am in favour of this. Granted, it has been suggested before. However, I believe that prior suggestions have only been mentioned in passing and have not so far been added as an official suggestion. This particular mode could be very useful when used in conjunction with skill mode.

'Portal Gun' - Although I appreciate the idea, I'm not sure that it would be very useful. Copyright issues have already been mentioned, so I'll skip that. When used on the player's own self, it would basically provide him/her with an additional teleport. The only way I can see to combat this would be to add in a damage effect. However, I think that this would create an overpowered weapon, with combined strategic and damage power.

'Invisible Poison' - This would probably create quite a lot of intra-team tension, as players will be unable to see their own team mate and may inadvertently shoot him/her. It's also quite impractical in a game without pro modes enabled; two turns can mean the difference between a win or lose, particularly when the person wielding the Invisible Poison also happens to have powerful weapons such as the Sidewinder, Whirlygig and Death From Above.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]